UEFA Europa League

Why would you put a beer in your swim shorts? :grinning:

2 Likes

If you dont know then I absolutely cannot tell you

1 Like

Maybe to top it up? We’ve all alluded to a beer like that at some point. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Potentially big tie if our teams make it through @Craigie

2 Likes

Carrier Bag! Good to see them back in the EL

I’m glad your club may get a showpiece game against a European powerhouse

2 Likes

Against another European powerhouse you mean.

1 Like

Steady on now. The green buzz lightyears still have lots to prove on the (second) biggest stage.

No I was referencing our previous hosting of Juventus, Milan and FC Flora Tallin in previous years competitions.

2 Likes

I think these guys are upset :joy:

4 Likes

I don’t know what they are complaining about Shannon airport looks great

2 Likes

questioning whether the same would happen a higher-ranked side, citing the fact Ludogorets of Bulgaria were able to fly via Dublin for their tie

Showing favour to the big clubs when they come to town, not cool.

1 Like

Part one done. Well in control for much of the game but they really battered us for a good 25 mins and got one back. That last minute goal was sweet as fuck. Despite being one down the keeper faked injury and got treatment 3 times. The 4th time he tried it right before the corner that lead to the goal the ref told him to get up. :slight_smile:

Third goal

2 Likes

You sitting in the away section of the Emirates is getting closer :wink:

2 Likes

Fuck knows why but I had a dream last night we beat Marseille on penalties to win this lol. Can remember us scoring the winning penalty :joy::joy:

Imagine the GFFN tweet :giroud2:

4 Likes

The dream is dead @Craigie Qarabag win and advance in the CL. I misunderstood who was in what comp when making my initial post.

:santi:

Progress to the Europa playoff secured. Will be in the Conference League groups worst case scenario.

7 Likes

Can only imagine where the opponents are being landed now.

1 Like

When arenthe group stages starting? Early September?