UEFA Europa League

Absolutely beautiful, the over hyped man they sign to win them trophies costs them a European cup :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just seen Frankfurt were unbeaten in 13 games in this competition, no one can say they weren’t not deserving winners.

Rd 16 Betis

QF Barca

SF West Ham

5 Likes

You o’right mate? He no o’right.

I swear social media has made football fans into the softest fucking crybabies

Some of the Reddit replies, fuck brb gonna go bleach my eyes

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Arteta’s Arsenal vs Mourinho’s Roma would be a very interesting two legged match up

Sound like a fucking miserable watch

1 Like

Surely you want that to be final?
Ideally Granit is with Mou. :eyes:

So we’re dealing with clubs like Manchester United, Lazio, Roma, Real Betis, Real Sociedad, Union Berlin, Freiburg, Rennes and whatever nasty surprises we get from the CL groups.

1 Like

Love it.

2 Likes

Need to finish top so we get a bye for the first knockout round

1 Like

How is the WC gonna affect the European competitions btw?

1 Like

I assume they’ll try and smack out the group stages before the World Cup starts ??

It will probably also lead to excuses when Assteta fails next season.

We need to be taking this competition extremely seriously next year. Like I’ve said before, I consider it the 3rd most prestigious honour behind PL and CL. Not to mention the fact that winning gives you CL football.

It’s not a given we will win it but I think we should be setting up to be able to put in a serious an sustained effort to do so and I think looking at those clubs, we are as good a chance as any.

1 Like

Going off Football Manager (I know) they squeeze all the group games and league cup into a weekend-midweek run pretty much every week from September to November. So for 3 months we’d be playing week every 3-4 days

1 Like

So you’re telling me the fixtures will be even more congested?
My god, Spurs are indeed fucked.
Kane’s hammies are already feeling the stress.

Hopefully Chelsea’s business leaves them fucked as well.

We missed a bullet here. Can you imagine Saka, ESR, Partey, Tierney, Tomi and Gabriel playing so often?

At least we can now rotate them.

Next season I want either this and/or a comfortable 3rd place finish. Anything less is unacceptable