UEFA Europa League

FECK ME…I’m an old git, but even I didn’t see Drakes SEVEN goals…

And Sanogo?..pffftt, come on man!

Lol, someone had to mention it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Damn this Betis-Leverkusen game is fucking dead.

West Ham having a good group campaign so far.

1 Like

3-0 if Arteta learnt anything from David Moyes, Moyes kept any of the useful stuff to himself lol.

We never struggled in the Europa League group stage either though. Bigger test will come in the later knock outs.

1 Like

Legia leading against Napoli, what’s with these guys? Leicester and Napoli can’t find any momentum in this group.

Don’t think Napoli can be fucked with it to be honest. They want to win the league.

Napoli turn it around and win :white_check_mark:

Yeah I tend to agree much the same thought process as Milan who’re starting Giroud in must win CL matches.

Have you considered that Pioli might play him up top because he actually rates him?

I’ll consider that if he starts vs Inter on the weekend.

Leverkaosen lining up for some chaosball vs Betis, Moussa Diaby against Bellerin on their side of the pitch it seems, will be interesting.

Leicester losing 1-0. They’re in trouble here.

Kusen just scored a third for 3-0, first two goals by Diaby and he assists Wirtz for the third lol

4-0, 90+1, decent brawl going on here with Fekir and Demirbay and actually half of both sides lol Anthony Taylor hands out two red cards, one for Fekir who grabs Demirbay on the throat and after he kicks the ball away from Fekir lol :grin:

A draw is still terrible for Leicester.

Conference likely for them now.

2 Likes

Is it top 2 go through in each group Strolls?

I’d still fancy Leicester at home to Legia tbh. They should finish 2nd in their group.

Yeah third goes into the conference League.

They have playoffs now. So third place in Europa League will have a play off with a second placed team in the Europa Conference. With the winner going forward in the Conference League.

And second placed Europa League teams will have a play off with a third placed CL team. With the winner going into the Europa League last 16.

1 Like