UEFA Europa League

This Madrid Zone twitter is like Arsenic. Regurgitating absolute bullshit on a conveyor belt.

7 Likes

Yep.

Never wanted the European nonce league anyway. This cup is our home now. Lets gooo

1 Like

Temporary home*. We’re not in this either way next season.

1 Like

Not if we finish 5th or 6th. :wenger2:

Exactly we’ll be in the champions league instead :poldi:

1 Like

Champions League or bust.

Better be Champions league.

I have no interest in it being bust and a season of no midweek football.

1 Like

It really is 0 or 100.

We’re gonna lose to Emery or United, or win the EL and get back into the CL. No feelings in between.

Either utter despair or jubilation.

5 Likes

We have to win this thing now or the Club is going to look extra foolish in it’s attempts to shortcut it’s way out of this mess.

But more importantly, I can’t handle losing to Emery then he goes and wins this thing. Please. Not like this.

1 Like

The disrespect to Roma from a Serie A fan. Be ashamed.

2 Likes

You know it would be just like us to lose to Roma as well.

That would be easier to stomach than the alternatives for sure.

We won’t be posting on this thread next season but not for the reasons we want

I assume no one watched the United v Roma game, but the 6-2 score line suggests a dominant United display and pretty much sees them in to the final. Hoping it was just a case of Roma being dreadful in the second half.

1 Like

Didn’t united absolutely hammer Roma in a CL quarter a few years back too?

3 Likes

Yeah 7 1 under Fergie.

3 Likes

20 shots and 10 on target United, that’s the sort of shit we need next week as we’re gonna need to score 3 to qualify.

4 Likes

Apart from Milan, United have made easy work of this competition. Kind of performances I hope we could be doing.

Of course mind it could all be undone if they flop the final. Which would be nice.

2 Likes

I’d rather United win it than Emery

No Champions League for us next year. Rightfully so for a team who will likely finish 9th in the table. Joke club, joke season

3 Likes