UEFA Europa League

I’d be more inclined to believe him if he was claiming go have said “you fucking prick/cunt”, “you fucking guy” doesn’t really mean anything.

1 Like

Telling you guys we winning this cup. Everyone should start getting ready for CL football next year. :muscle:t4::facepunch:t4:

5 Likes

Could be a translation thing. Reckon the reason Kamara understood what he said was because the N word sounds fairly similar in most languages.

What I don’t get is how the guy has two black guys as teammates and then he goes over and racially abuses a back opponent. Like fucking hell that’s dumb.

However we have literally no way of proving what he said was racist and him saying “you fucking guy” could just be because his English is bad.

But yeah it certainly doesn’t look good.

We’ve made hard work of it against Benfica and Olympiacos so nothing is a given for us…

But Slavia in a European final you can’t complain despite them having some decent scalps.

All in all we should be a very decent chance of repeating what we did in 2019 and making another European final here.

I really think we should be favorites at this point. Ajax maybe would be a stumbling block but yikes the level of teams in this competition is fucking trash lmaooo we really should be winning this. Not so worried about United under Ole they are shit. Would be massive to help rebuilding this team we really need that CL money.

2 Likes

You can’t ask for a better opportunity but European games are always tough. You can’t take anybody for granted as the matches aren’t played on paper. You have travel, different playstyles, different referees, and lots teams playing their biggest match of the season against you. If seeing what has happened to other English teams this year isn’t enough - Leicester and Spurs going out to Slavia Prague and Dinamo Zagreb, United only playing in this cup because they lost to Besaksehir - then a quick perusal of the astounding roster of European teams Arsenal lost to under Wenger (especially in the early years) is a good reality check.

One thing is for sure: Arteta should play his absolute strongest team in every Europa match left, no matter the opponent or the status of the tie.

5 Likes

Our betting agencies here have us $3.50 to win the tournament, which equates to about a 29% chance.

1 Like

xTrophy

3 Likes

Why would you want that? For all Arteta’s faults, Emery is as much of a shit cunt manager. If not worse even. His appointment is one of my darker days as Arsenal fan. It really put us a few years back.

1 Like

I find the idea of Emery knocking out his former employers and replacement somewhat amusing, poetic even…

JK it was said in jest

The only other time we’ve played Slavia at home we won 7-0, a repeat would be nice.

2 Likes

7 is greedy. Would settle for 6-0 myself.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ibroxchat/status/1373026827145506820?s=21

CUNTS

5 Likes

100% serious here

Arsenal should boycott the tie unless UEFA take proper action.

Do black lives really matter or was it just for show?

8 Likes

:100: bro. Even if the spuds didn’t get knocked out I would be confident of a win. The teams in this competition are garbage and we are more than capable of beating anyone over two legs.

3 Likes

Actually the 2nd time in 3 seasons Slavia have made the Quarter finals, knocked out Sevilla in 18/19 before losing to Chelsea in the QF.

1 Like
3 Likes

Expect a nonsense fine just like with Bulgaria. They don’t have the stones to do what’s right.

2 Likes

I’ve edited that to just the link cos that word has no place on here.

Absolute scum the guys in that pic.

1 Like