UEFA Conference League

So just as i thought we could enjoy a season out of the european farmers league UEFA have created this new disgusting third competetion so we can play teams from Faroe Islands and Andorra to waist our time.

All i want is CL or nothing. Is that too much to ask for?

1 Like

Theyā€™ve kinda reinvented the wheel here. Previously, you had the European Cup, the UEFA Cup and the Cup Winners Cup.

I know the European Cup has become bigger (in terms of the teams it allows in) but I still think thereā€™s a way of labelling this as a ā€œcup winnerā€™s cupā€ and not this crappy UEFA Vauxhall Conference League, or whatever it is.

Donā€™t worry, weā€™re not qualifying for this. With any luck itā€™ll be Spurs.

Are we about to end up in this shitbag tournament?

With the FA Cup likely to go to a top 4 side and City having won the League Cup, I think that means 5th and 6th go into the Europa League and whoever ends up 7th (currently Spurs) is in this.

That would be the worst St Totteringhamā€™s Day ever.

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to play St Johnstone and Bohemians

#hwfg :fire::fire::fire:

Music kinda sounds like Clocks.

Is this legit? It sounds so poorly made :joy::joy:

Horrific

Sounds like the fake CL PES would use due to licensing rights :joy::joy:

1 Like

Didnā€™t think it would be possible to make something worse than the Europa League but here we are.

Not only that, but weā€™re getting eliminated in the semi final against whoever the 6th team in France are.

3 Likes

Had to look. Itā€™s Lens. Rennes are chasing them down though :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Tired: No European football to consolidate the squad for 21-22 season

Wired: Play Thursday morning matches in Moldova, Cyprus, Mordor and Turkey. Have a bloated squad with Luiz, Lacazette and Elneny signed to extensions.

1 Like

Surely we play kids in this if it happened. Surely.

:arteta:

Be a reason for Arteta to keep Ceballos if we end up in this.

1 Like

Sure we will.

Arteta keeps telling us about this Willian guy who has huge potential. Maybe heā€™ll play?

1 Like

The idea that thereā€™s something more soul-draining than Europa League group stages Iā€™m sure this competition will set that record straight that there most definitely is something worse.

Looking on the bright side, in years to come we could be the answer to another quiz question. ā€œWhich Super League team were the first ever winners of the esteemed Europa Conference?ā€

2 Likes

U13s hopefully

1 Like