UEFA Conference League

What a stat

1 Like

Ambition. Apparently.

1 Like

You know better than this, come on. :grin:

2 Likes

Only Spurs would fuck up the group stages in this farmerā€™s European competition and then end up ducking the last match.

I guess Audi Cup in preseason should suffice.

near actual goat level is Mou. not some par for the course surfer. Just stay way from us, and do more troll pressers :trappatoni:

@shamrockgooner :grimacing::grimacing:

Thatā€™s an incredible result for Sligo. Fair play to them.

1 Like

Horrendous stuff from Motherwell.

Imagine qualifying for Europe fans thinking they get a wee trip to Europe and they go out to an Irish team in the first round lol

1 Like

Great week for LOI clubs even if Rovers did drop from the CL.

3 Likes

Is it getting noticibly better? Or is this effectively just a fluke that all these things are happening together? Or is it just that a third tier competition allows for more opportunities for teams like this?

This one. One of the better things UEFA have done tbh.

1 Like

Yeah I know the conference league copped a bit of criticism when it was first announced but I really like the fact that it created another outlet for continental competition. Thereā€™s really no valid reason for european football being between only the very top sides hailing from a select few leagues.

I donā€™t think it devalues the CL at all either, if anything it increases the prestige of the top-tier competition.

3 Likes

Motherwell took it wellā€¦ :joy: @shamrockgooner

tbf they have been awful in the whole of 2022.

2 Likes

Jeeze! Dundee United have a plum tie tonight in their conference playoff. AZ Alkmaar. I can remember us playing them in the CL :joy:

Ooooft! What a goal from United! 1-0 is a shock on the cards :thinking:

Watching the draw as wfh. Hope you get a banging group @shamrockgooner

Hearts get a trip to Florence not bad! @Phoebica

1 Like

Poor Florence.

My West Ham mate was hoping to get Hearts because he has a mate who supports them. Instead West Ham have 2 teams Iā€™ve never even heard of :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not bad to be honest. Thought we were getting West Ham. Not sure why we went into the other side of the draw tbh.

2 Likes

looks like shamrock rovers will be going home with 0 points on the board :henry2:

Shame you canā€™t be molded into a Gent after comments like that.

2 Likes