UEFA Champions League

Keylor Navas with the spanish time wasting

Yeees Pochettinoooo, fuck Bayern.

4 Likes

Let’s go, fuck Bayern.

The camera quality at the end there was phenomenal what the hell.

2 Likes

Don’t think this is a good result really, thinking about it. I reckon Chelsea would fancy themselves more v PSG than Bayern. Hopefully Real Madrid will take care of them. But if not, I wouldn’t be confident of PSG stopping that second star.

2 Likes

Bayern out.

You fucking love to see it!!

1 Like

The away goal is just awful, completely negates the fact that a clean sheet here in Paris for Bayern is an impressive feat.

1 Like

Thought that aswell :joy::joy:

1 Like

Great for PSG but based on this showing I don’t see them winning it, they concede far too many shots and the way they spurn chances will haunt them.

Who do you see winning it?

I think City will finally get over the hump.

V Chelsea or Madrid? Don’t want another all English final :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I feel like if Lewy was playing, Bayern would have won that tie

4 Likes

City vs PSG

Chelsea vs Real Madrid

2 great semi finals :fire::raised_hands:

1 Like

Very interesting tie. Think Madrid blow Chelsea out of the water tbh

2 Likes

Yeah. I really think the away rule should have been ditched during the pandemic. No fans, plus many games being played in neutral stadiums. It’s just ridiculous really.

3 Likes

Imagine Madrid knocking three English teams out in a row :heart_eyes:

Holla Madrid! (Or whatever they say)

1 Like

Does the second part of this statement not negate the first part? :sweat_smile: if Madrid smash Chelsea it won’t really be that interesting.

With the quality of the other sides it’s hard to look past City, but Madrid seem to have a hold on the competition so I wouldn’t put it past them.

Definitely not the same without fans though, and the format of the ties should definitely reflect that reality

1 Like

True but I think there’s a lane for Tuchel to pull off a tactical masterclass

Yeah that’s what I’m concerned about. I don’t hate Chelsea as much as most, but can’t be having them with 2 stars on their shirt. Genuinely think they have the perfect draw though. Bayern were the one. They’ll fancy themselves against Madrid, and will fancy PSG/City.

This weekend’s FA Cup tie between City and Chelsea might be a CL rehearsal :eyes: