UEFA Champions League

I’m just saying it’s the players’ fault rather than the manager’s :stuck_out_tongue:

Awfully lucky to have played so many games for PSG. Never seen him play very wrll

Arteta doesn’t get that leniency, so I’m not giving it to Poch either.

1 Like

Right?
Hit the post twice last Thursday and had other clear cut chances as well. Wasn’t impressed with Arteta then and I’m not impressed with Poch now.
Should be doing far more with Neymar and Mbappe.

Neymar could have scored 4 by now.

You’re really going to compare Bayern Munich to the might of Slavia Prague? :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Well no, but then equally we don’t have anyone anywhere close to Mbappe or Neymar status playing for us. So if Arteta gets the blame for our no marks hitting the post, then surely Poch deserves the blame for his team not winning even thought they hit the post?

2 Likes

Lacazette is to Mbappe what Bayern are to Slavia Prague. I can see the logic.

1 Like

It’ll be lovely poetic justice for Bayern to go out on away goals after doing that to us.

In fact, Bayern should score to make it 0-2 then PSG score in injury time :heart_eyes:

1 Like

But the quality of the strikers is irrelevant, if anything Mbappe/Neymar having chances shows Pochettino is more unlucky not to be ahead than if the same chances fell to Lacazette. All a manager can do is set his team up in a way that gives them the biggest chance of scoring more than their opponents, he doesn’t have any impact on them putting the ball in the back of the net.

2 Likes

Come on Poch, send these cocks packing.

2 Likes

Mbappe should have left that to Kean there, he was onside.

If only Poch had taught them such logic :smirk:

1 Like

Goalkeeper runs into his own player and gets a free kick :roll_eyes:

Meanwhile, the other game is a dull fest. TT doesn’t need to make any subs because his players haven’t even run up a sweat

Why does this game have me nervous?

I’m enjoying it. I like the idea of fans from other clubs having mini heart attacks. Usually it’s just us.

1 Like

Mate, I’ve got SSN on. All I can hear is Sherwood screeching in the back while the main news anchor is reporting a nothing Gareth Southgate and England story :joy:

First fixture I’ve watched in a long time that’s been a joy to watch over two legs.

It’s actually quite annoying that it will finish a draw. I know one team will go through, but there still isn’t a “winner” as such. Personally think we should go to a deciding set :sweat_smile:

This Bakker kid is lost ffs

Sane should have punished him there