UEFA Champions League

ROW going too have to be factored in soon with games too.

2 Likes

Yeah wasn’t there talk a while back of a 37 PL game taking place at different locations around the world? :joy:

2 Likes

I reckon the big five are not going to quite with changes to the CL until they get their Super League. Every decision made in the CL in the past 10-15 years is to help the big Leagues. The fact that 3 teams in stead of 2 are automatically placed for the group stages, now this addition of more team but who will join is decided by coefficient. Just do it then

Juve v Porto looks like a good game on paper. Juve have to score at least one, and doubt it’ll be a simple 1 nil affair.

The other tie was high scoring so again could be a night of twists and turns.

Cristiano to have one of those nights where he goes nuclear?

I’ll wait for him to score a header where he has to jump a bit, and brace myself for the twitter orgasms about his incredible athleticism in the air and how he is better than Messi and how his abs can cure cancer

8 Likes

Yeah juve are winning here sadly, even though Porto annihilated them first leg. Ronaldo-morata is their get out clause every time. Without those two they’re 7th/8th, such a poorly assembled squad. They’re deep as hell but no match winners except those two, a million average midfielders.

Hopefully Dortmund-Sevilla will be explosive.

2 Likes

Good start to the Juve Porto match. Chances at both ends!

1 Like

Top dive from Ronaldo there

Penalty!

Juves shape when they attack is fucking appalling

Such a weak penalty, the Porto player doesn’t go for the ball at all, just looks for contact

I hate those penalties

CR7 pushed Ramsey!? lol

2 Likes

Why on earth :joy:

Juventus in the crapper now, love to see it.

4 Likes

Sevilla need to score, Dortmund been on the ropes for 20 minuntes.

You are my true friend.

Porto absolutelt dominating, wow.

1 Like

Morata having a Giroud Monaco performance so far

2 Likes

annnd despite dominating the entire game, one error and 1-0 Dortmund.

Haaland is leaving this shocking team.

What’s that? Goal number 19 in like 14 CL games.

This guy is so special.

In the last 2 and a half seasons this guy has 80 goals in 76 games for club and country.

2 Likes

Yeah but HĂ„land is MAGA and probably someone who unironically calls himself “alpha”.