UEFA Champions League

Apologies for my ignorance, I just love the word Bergamo lol.

1 Like

City really need a striker, Kun is old and Jesus isn’t the man long term for a club like them.

1 Like

Lovely nickname too, La Dea.

1 Like

Lukaku has grown a lot at inter. They should buy him.

Yeah great! Shame their badge is really untidy. It’s a great idea but if you look closely at her hair it’s a total mess and not “uniform” waves, as if poorly hand-drawn.

This from a country whose best brands are hand-drawn yet so absolutely flawless in execution. The Ferrari horse, for example. Or the agip lion.

I think they should be in Haaland’s ear.

What is up with this Aguero situation?

Hard to see City win the CL without his influence.

Agreed. He’s so frustrating to watch and I don’t even support them! City fans seem to like him though – link up play something something something. Sounds familiar :sweat_smile:

Jesus scores lol

2-0 Citeh

No idea what Pep has done but City don’t look the same side that lost 2-0 to Spurs and 5-2 to Leicester earlier on in the season.

Haven’t conceded many either. Impressive. Fuck them though.

2 Likes

The #23 has embarrassed himself big time there. Dived to try and win a pen, then stays down for minutes pretending he got injured.

Love European football but this shit always pisses me off. The gamesmanship is always taken too far

Madrid scores, damn man.

Atalanta vs RMadrid is such a shit game. Slow gameplay by RM and a poor ref even put them 1 man up after 20 minutes.

Well that was probably the only way a Spanish team was going to win this round lol

Wouldn’t write Atalanta off completely based on that game but Madrid got a massive slice of luck there.

On a separate note City look really good this year, they’re really well positioned to win it

1 Like

Andrew Agnelli of Juventus is being quoted as saying that a new agreement on how the CL functions is likely to be sealed within a couple weeks.

For our purposes, the big change is that they are expanding to 36 teams and at least a few of those extra four slots are likely to go to the clubs who haven’t qualified but have the highest UEFA club coefficients.

This is theoretically a huge help for a club like Arsenal as we currently have the 11th highest coefficient. Under these rules for the last couple years we’d have been a virtual lock to get into the CL no matter what our league form. But it also underlines the importance of keeping our club coefficient high. If we don’t qualify for Europe next year this is going to be a major hit to our coefficient and since they are averaged over five years it will still be hurting us when the new rules go into effect in 2024.

2 Likes

The over saturation of the Champions League continues…

4 Likes

Yep, dilute it down it means fuck all now.

Agnelli are a poison to the sport.

5 Likes

Monobrow fuck

3 Likes

It’s fucking bollocks.

1 Like

Lmaoooooo, I told ya’ll this competition was already shit like 5 years ago. Can’t believe they found a way to make it even more inconsequential :joy::joy:

3 Likes

ROW markets the only thing driving this greed. Shame

3 Likes