UEFA Champions League

Shitty decision making from ten Hag tonight, took way too long to make a positive change.

Wenger-esque

2 Likes

Coq and Gabriel starters for a team that makes the rd 16 CL :joy:

2 Likes

Is this serious? If so, why do you rate him?

Atleti the bastards might drop into EL tomorrow as well. Plus one of Lyon or Benfica.

Feels like a much harder EL than previous years.

1 Like

Don’t watch enough of Barca to really say anything interesting. I mostly just like him because the ridiculous Barca fans hate him despite winning two league titles (with one of them being a late season banter defeat away from an unbeaten season).

Much of what he’s criticised for, is what Enrique was criticised for as well and that should tell you that it’s difficult to play the kind of football they’ve come to expect with so many of their stars aging/no longer being capable of pressing like they used to.

Athletic looked like an interesting pressing side when he was there, based on the little I saw from them.

Never saw anything remotely interesting from Emery when he was in Spain so I don’t think they’re the same.

1 Like

Fair enough :+1:

1 Like

I love that sentence so much. :joy:

Sounds about right for them the did it with arsenal lol. One would say they are a level above arsenal :joy:

We shouldn’t have to fear Ajax and Conte is going to rest players in the Europa League. But with the way this season is going asking anything from this team seems too much.

When was the last time someone qualified for the round of 16 with 7 points ? Because that’s what Atalanta have just done.

Bayern ahead vs spurs.

They had 1 point after four games so that’s even more impressive.

Atalanta are a good team, the start they had to the CL was not indicative of the quality. They’re a well drilled team and I can’t understand why Gasperini isn’t being linked to bigger clubs.

2 Likes

He was at a big club once, he went 0W-1D-4L

2 Likes

Man Sissoko is so so so shit :joy:

Will never understand why Inter hired him if they wasn’t going to give him (some) time to try do his thing.

Sissoko :facepalm:

Gnabry so unlucky, off the inside of the post and out.

Mourinho has actually been better at introducing youth than Pep recently.

I remember Roma qualifying with 6 points 3 or 4 years ago. How many points did Spurs have last season?

Mi Atlanti :heart_eyes: Fully deserved too

More excited about this than Arsenal, and well capable of troubling any of the top seeds they get with a fully fit squad.