UEFA Champions League

I live in Amsterdam and I am an Ajax fan, but I simply cannot see them beating this Real. At the end of the day Ajax is punching above its weight already. Hope they prove me wrong tonight, but the barren spell and a better form for Real leave me with little hope.

1 Like

Yup. Hamstring. Back next month.

High-scoring win for Real and a 2-2 for Tottenham.

Reuse is just an attacking version of Lesley King now

2 Likes

Especially given the Dortmund connection, Iā€™d just say Rosicky

1 Like

Accidental but still somehow relevant

Football is a weird game, and with a Wild Ajax crowd you just never know. But I do expect Real to get a result there, theyā€™ve been on a good run recently.

Ajax would have likely been a lot better chance in this tie if it took place in December.

2 Likes

Ajax spent a bit of money on some decent talent, with a hot Dutch crowd behind them you never know.But if Real are on form and ready they should even if they draw or lose score 1 or 2 goals to get them back home to finish the job.

1 Like

Agree and disagree.

Without Neymar, they do play like a team. He ball hogs too much.

Cavani does track back a lot, donā€™t know why you said he did not do this.

Looking forward to seeing Sancho live for the first time. Destroy all scum Jadon!!

2 Likes

Wtf no Bruun Larsen :bellerin:

AJAX!!! TONIGHTā€™S THE NIGHT :x::x::x:

@Luca_from_Italy we got this.

5 Likes

Going to miss 3 penalties? :wenger2:

1 Like

@Persona, letā€™s do it!

1 Like

If the Dortmund fans dont sing Agadoo to Zagadou then frankly they donā€™t deserve him

Quite late into the season, but I just clocked that Huntelaar is still playing, neat. Still remember him bagging his move to Madrid and it not working out.

Goetze false 9 again? :grimacing:

Yeah, i donā€™t get why Paco barely starts, despite his great goal scoring record.

1 Like

:x::x::x:

1 Like