UEFA Champions League

Mi Borusse. :yellow_circle: :black_circle: Schade. :frowning:

3 Portuguese clubs all got a shot at making the last 16.

Think itā€™s funny a group like Group G can exist, every team begging to draw teams from that group in the knockouts. Lol.

2 Likes

Becoming clearer Poch is a B level coach.

Zidane in and Poch out could work for everybody

4 Likes

Nice win for Milan and they should beat a resting Liverpool in Milan. Issue they have though is they need the other game in the group to be a draw.

The 3 English clubs + Bayern are comfortably the best 4 in Europe as things stand.

1 Like

Itt should be suspicious how every season there is a group like that actually. :eyes:

Ajax can top their CL group with maximum points tonight. Only a few clubs have managed this.

I lead such a conflicted football life. From watching Arsenal win doubles, going Invincible, in a time where Ajax were just mediocre. To seeing it completely turn around. Seeing Ajax reach a Europa League final, CL semi final and doing it with attractive modern football is so painful in comparison to how I experience Arsenal. I mean Iā€™m happy - donā€™t get me wrong - having Ajax really is an outlet that brings me lot of football joy that most Arsenal fans donā€™t have right now. But itā€™s also so so painful.

I also remember the days I awaited the CL group draws in anticipation of hoping Ajax and Arsenal avoided each other so they wouldnā€™t play on the same day and I could watch both.

tldr; Arsenal need to get the fuck back in the CL.

4 Likes

Out of interest, and with absolutely no judgement either way, do you consider yourself to be more of an Ajax fan or more of a gooner?

1 Like

In percentages I would say 75% Gooner.

3 Likes

Anyone watching PSG? If yes, are they lined up like this:

Mbappeā€”-Messiā€”ā€”Di Maria ???

ā€”ā€”-
Club Brugge giving all that space to Messiā€¦.loooool

1 Like

Thatā€™s not how it works. You can only support 1 team.

1 Like

Are there any groups with any excitement left?

Portuguese teams are all sort of involved in big games.

Group B for 2nd Place.

Porto vs Atletico, Milan vs Liverpool.

Hold on Atletico are bottom?!

You just noticed? Yeah, Liverpool ran wild on that group, somehow, someway.

Leipzig 2-0.

Empty stadiums are just the worst.

2 Likes

Going to be some tough 3rd placed teams dropping to the Europa. Good luck to those 2nd place Europa teams.

City get a goal back.

Kyle Walker sent off. Clown.

1 Like

I donā€™t really take much interest in the champions league now tbh.

2 Likes