U.S. Politics

What a bunch of hypocritical, corrupt, disgusting weasels the Democratic party are. rigging the primary because Bernie is surging is it?

Tom Perez you massive CUNT

I actually hate these centre-rightists so so so much. Useless corrupt, weak, roadblocking concern-trolling moronic fucks.

Fucking bring on the Wuhan Pneumonia

They aren’t really centrists. They’re corrupt right wingers who are slightly less insane than the Republicans

2 Likes

Good point tbf. Edited.

Anyone related to the Democratic Party are centre left, left or far left, none of them a centre right :rofl:

In any other country they’d be a right wing party and lmao at ‘far left’. A far left party that doesn’t guarantee healthcare for it’s citizens yet pisses away money on the military because they’re bribed by arms companies to do so.

A far left party that under Obama was requested by a wallstreet sponsor who should be in his cabinet and he agrees to it.

4 Likes

You are a massive clown if you think this.

4 Likes

Lol with you the left can do no wrong, got it.

Yes, ‘Democrats are probably centre-right by most standards’ = ‘Left can do no wrong’

Both statements mean exactly the same thing, and is exactly what I said :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

2 Likes

Have to agree with that. Dems would be some sort of milquetoast center-right party in a lot of European Parliamentary systems.

1 Like

That reply makes me actually question if he’s a bot or a Russian state employee. I mentioned 2 sins of the Democratic party, which is literally the exact opposite of what he’s stating.

Centre right people either vote republican/conservatives or are floating voters; Centre left are more or less the same.

What was it that made your political spectrum shift so far to the right? Because I don’t see much political left in the US at all, and it hasn’t always been that way.

I’d imagine lobbying groups that can legally bribe politicians by financing them.

Trying to rob Bernie out of the Iowa win, due to a dodgy app, is it?

An app that was given a $2m donation from Pete Buttiegeg’s campaign? :pires2:

Fair play to the republicans, at least they listen to their voters and enact what they want. Democrats consistently shit into their voters’ mouths and then tell them they have to enjoy it.

https://twitter.com/NorahODonnell/status/1224897925609816070?s=20

Yes queen slaaaaaayyyyyy

insert shitty BET gif

1 Like

Told y’all the dems were fucking up.

2 Likes

These filthy cunts really tried to sell us a coup in Bolivia for less shit than this.

His highest ever approval rating is still way lower than when Clinton (66%), Obama (59%), G W Bush (56%) left office. And Bush or their respective successor lost the election. Considering the economy is strong he should be doing better. Perhaps he would be doing better if it weren’t for his impeachment.

Republicans are now on record as circumventing justice. With 1 lone Republican voting to convict.

1 Like

Just another day in the worlds biggest democracy and land of the free.

Before impeachment he was at 39%, he jumped up to 49% during this whole debacle. Same thing happened with Clinton, in fact his all time high approval rating was during his impeachment also. Read that Washington post article in the other thread. He’s gonna get re-elected. The democratic voters are dejected, 30% less turnout at the Iowa caucus, meanwhile the GOP voters have galvanized.

But 39% means 11% of Republican Fox viewers don’t approve of him, which is shocking considering the economy is strong. A strong economy should almost guarantee re-election. He has the lowest average approval rating of any US president in history. 49% is still incredibly low. Has anyone got re-elected at 49% approval? GHW Bush lost with a 56% final approval rating. Gore lost when Clinton had 66% final approval rating. Approval doesn’t equate to voting intention.

His re-election is contingent on whether Dems can energise their base in swing states or not. And the question is, does he energise his base as much as in 2016. His mid-terms results have been weak.