U.S. Politics

Bit unfair to Steve Jobs. Apple would never have had the revolutionary products it had without his vision and leadership. His staff experienced an extremely demanding individual but many also say those periods of perfecting products were the best periods of the lives. Yeah, I know for example Jobs v2.0 got a kick start with help from Jony Ive, but there’s no taking away from Jobs being a remarkable individual.

My younger sib lives in Brooklyn but luckily they’re a good distance from Sunset Park and this particular subway station.

1 Like

Someone found the guy’s Youtube channel, looks like it could be another Waukesha.

Authorities are now examining social media videos in which James made ‘concerning’ threats against Mayor Adams and raged against white people, Puerto Ricans, Jewish people, climate change and the police, whilst also decrying the United States as a racist place awash in violence. Officials have since tightened security for Adams.

He also claimed the Russian invasion of Ukraine was proof that black people were treated with disdain in society.

‘These white motherf******, this is what they do,’ he said.

‘Ultimately at the end of the day they kill and commit genocide against each other. What do you think they gonna do to your black ass?’

And he said the war in Ukraine was a prelude to race war.

‘It’s just a matter of time before these white motherf****** decide, ‘Hey listen. Enough is enough. These n****** got to go,’’ he said.

Always nice to be included.

1 Like

No, it isn’t. He never designed anything. He didn’t DO anything but treat people like shit by all accounts. That doesn’t make him a great man. It makes him a dick.

1 Like

The first woke terrorist?

1 Like

Would RAF count? Were they woke before woke? :thinking:

This word needs to die ASAP. It’s a stand in for anything right wingers don’t like.

lol

5 Likes

Donny be like:

4 Likes

It’s mostly about inflation, and Americans not buying the White House narrative to blame it all on Putin. I note a lot of Hispanic families tend to have pickup trucks and similar also; jacked up fuel and food prices impacts family way of life, esp. for blue collar (and middle class).

3 Likes

Idk why people think “Hispanics” vote in a block.

Look at Florida. The Cuban community down there is super Conservative!

People blaming Biden for gas prices is stupid imo but people always blame the President for two things they can’t control, gas prices and the stock market. I will say his response (to release more oil and prod people to utilize active oil leases) is also stupid but he can’t force a green bill through Congress because he needs Manchin’s vote and West Virginia (it’s almost heaven, iykyk) is coal country.

2 Likes

All of that is true but it’s clear he’s not putting up a fight either.

As they say in football it’s a results based business. Especially considering the massive multiple crises we’re dealing with. The Biden administration has been a complete shell when we’re in dire need of wholesale reform from healthcare to realestate to infrastructure (massive fail) to supply chain to climate to the myriad of other dysfunctional cogs in this machine.

His greatest failure will be the return of fascist Trumpism.

1 Like

the cubans were always republicans.

however the rest of the hispanics weren’t this conservative in the past.

blacks and other minorities also not buying the woke liberal crap (sorry @KITN don’t have a better word for this fake HR middle managerial, privileged, superficial, decidedly upper middle class led way of ‘tackling’ inequalities - imo actually borderline distractor psyops designed to keep us bogged down in this lucrative culture war).

I’m just letting you know my lived experience as a minority also.

4 Likes

It’s Manchin now, next time it will be somebody else, the time after it will be somebody else.

It was kasich or whoever before. It’s all fake. The Dem bosses and the likes of Haim Saban likely decide on who will play Heel for this term and will rotate round for next term.

It’s a joke.

3 Likes

@Joshua… and you act like us toothless Brits are weird for the tiktok memes :grimacing:

1 Like

Never said the sentiment was wrong did I? :santi:

1 Like

News: Guns leading cause of death among children

American logic: Maybe we need more guns to solve this problem!

1 Like