U.S. Politics

The Rittenhouse trial is over, jury has spoken, etc., but for anyone still upset at the acquittal with at least a partial open mind, this video is worth a watch. Jimmy Dore and Garland Nixon, both of whom are “progressive” leftists by the way.

Last I posted a jimmy dore vid no one watched it because of right wing misinformation thou he is a staunch progressive :rofl::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Krystal and Saagar have a good video on it too tbf

2 Likes

Ron DeSantis I’d live him to run and become president in 2024.

1 Like

He’s a Trump mini-me but more competent.

The more I’m reading about this, the more concerned I am at how effective the intelligence community has been at just fucking society up throughput history including the past 5 years.

The way they have completely rattled left wing politics and liberal politics since trump got elected and brexit, by exploiting the polarisation between these two opposite sides, by fueling pointless culture wars and mindless HR friendly do-nothing docile liberal politics, is scary.

Combine that with their authoritarian streak using big tech…

Nefarious individuals. And media morons should know better than to parrot these pricks on every stupid thing they say

1 Like

Divide and conquer my friend. If you’re spending all the time fighting each other over meaningless shite, then you’re not fighting the power structures/people that govern you.

3 Likes

Nah I want a Trump reelection campaign and all the chaos it comes with

Ergo, more dangerous?

1 Like

Bingo. About a year ago Desantis sent his armed goons to intimidate the Florida Department of Health data scientist that exposed the high COVID rates Desantis was trying to suppress.

I’m sure it looks funny from the outside to watch him campaign but I can assure you that there’s nothing funny about living through his presidency.

1 Like

Isn’t he the first president in a long time to not start a war during his administration?

You’ve made this point before, has much change in your own life since Biden become President? Does his presidency materially affect you in any way? America is pretty much the same place it was under Obama, under Trump, and under Biden

They’re gonna have the corporate media AND social media sites collecting for them in no time, and any authoritarian can then use that apparatus to subjugate us easy peasy.

Other than specific forums, I don’t participate in social media :slight_smile:

I refuse to even have a smartphone :slight_smile:

A man riddled with dementia, who shits himself in front of the Pope and lets one rip in front of the future Queen (yuck) of England.

Peak Post-Cold War 'Murica.

:man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

Someone should explain to her what contagious means :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The behaviour of these GOP congress people/reps is truly horrific.

This is not how politics is meant to be conducted

1 Like

Notice how she’s not concerned with the high rate of cancer deaths or how we can reduce said high rates of cancer. It’s convenient as a bludgeon against COVID restrictions.

1 Like