U.S. Politics

Yeah I meant his post haha, not the law itself.

1 Like

It’s jokes that people can buy actual battle rifles and just stroll with them because of open carry laws, fucking hell you would think you are in Kabul or something :joy:

Also, through this trial I also learned that some states have a law which doesn’t require you retreat, it has some funny name like “stand your ground” or some shit, so basically if your under attack you under no obligation to back away can just fight and shoot.

The issue I have with the fallout from this case is that the same people championing a guilty murder verdict and pushing the race agenda would have been pushing a not guilty verdict if the defendant was black.

It’s a bit of an issue to me that in this case, Rittenhouse should not have been found guilty of felony murder but people want him convicted of it?

Ultimately, it’s understandable to say that if Rittenhouse was black he would have been dealt with in a harsher way. But it’s not understandable to me to want him to be convicted of an offence that you would not have wanted a black equivalent in the same circumstances to be convicted of.

A lot of peoples anger is being misdirected too. A better prosecution probably gets some type of conviction. But for murder? No chance.

2 Likes

Look up Andrew coffee IV found not guilty of felony murder and three counts of first degree murder. He pleaded self defence…

Don’t make whole sale claims when things should be looked at on the individual basis.

That’s the thing with me as well bro, like ultimately he hasn’t broken any laws. If anything the laws need changing and honestly if we seen a video of a black dude getting attacked like he was we would be up in arms. If you watch the trial clips, they discuss most of the charges and if you watch the video it’s hard to argue against self defence. Guy then also went and turned himself in afterwards.

The kid acted within the laws of his state/country, not sure why people trying to turn this into a racial thing.

I’m not going to lie either if I had a gun and people were running up on me and pointing a gun at me to shoot me and hitting me in the head with a skate board I would of shot them to.

You can play around with other aspects too. Had it been some ultra conservative ‘militia’ types who were protesting and setting fire to businesses and cars, would the media have treated Rittenhouse the same?

4 Likes

Yeah that’s a good point.

It became a race thing because the rioters have become politically black due the incidents, and Kyle represents America and the individual.

I still find it funny how people are mourning the loss of a pedophile that got shot chase a 17yr.

1 Like

He’d be call a hero defending his community from far right white supremacy

Mark Ruffalo publically mourned his death and even called him by his nickname “Jojo”.

If you know the charges that guy had, how the fuck can you mourn him?

11 counts of child sex abuse which includes 5 counts of anal rape of 5-11yr

1 Like

Sadly I agree. I think Rittenhouse would have been portrayed as a hero if the circumstances were a little different.

I’m just thinking about Waco & Ruby Ridge right now and picturing those rioters being fucked out.

The reaction to “January 6” after a summer of violent riots speaks to this.

1 Like

I shant lie, felt wrong to like this one. But, yes. Those were the charges, how was that animal allowed out after that?

System.Is.Broken.

1 Like

Chicagos prison reform let him out :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

The other dead person Anthony heuber: multiple counts of domestic abuse, violence against his grandmother for money, threatened to kill his brother with knife for not cleaning a room, multiple assaults committed against family members.

The surviving band member also has a DV charge and robbery and a gun offence (also carrying a weapon across state lines)

Basically violent people doing what they are good at

1 Like

The media don’t seem to be talking about the background of the attacker (meaning his anti-White utterances on Social Media) in the Waukesha incident. Nor is it mentioned on Wikipedia?

The Police chief confirmed, by the way, that the suspect WAS NOT being pursued fleeing the scene of another crime when he drove into that crowd.

Disgusting name change on the Wiki article, it initially read car attack it now says “car crash” in an incident where 6 people died, including an 8 year old boy.

2 Likes

I’m sure Rittenhouse had their faces and criminal records memorized.

1 Like

This is the weirdest justification. We don’t allow vigilante justice like someone bizzaro version of the Marvel universe. The defendant had no idea who those guys were and it has absolutely zero impact on his case. It’s just one additional fact about the deceased. They had their day(s) in court and were punished (or not) by the same system a lot of Conservatives are celebrating for acquitting the defendant.

Winning a case as a prosecutor against a self defense claim is incredibly difficult to begin with and depending on how Wisconsin structures its laws the jury would be evaluating whether this particular 17 year old felt threatened. It’s a big uphill climb — and it should be. It should be difficult to prove a case if you’re the State because so much is at stake for the accused.

3 Likes