Trump

Just because you walk in to my house uninvited I don’t have to cater to you…

For the record if you are who you say you are, ie part of the Windrush generation. Then your parents and yourself could be considered illegals, be deported, or locked up and have your women have their wombs forcibly removed.

1 Like

Deport and lock up @mhappy

Exhibit A of another two-dimensional character that can’t and/or won’t understand nuance. Let you’re hate flag fly and stop with trying to rationalize your illogical impulses.

@mhappy tell me what you think of confederate statues?

I bet I know what you’re going to say.

My parents hate illegal immigrants, you people think just because people legally migrated to a country they feel some sentiment to people braking the law, it’s idiotic to think.

What hate the most racist posing as liberals; you people think all minority people should think the same while whites can have differing opinions bravo :clap:t5:.

I actually don’t know what sociopaths think of statues

Your parents are cunts. They’re immigrants who’ve benefited from immigration and hate other people for looking to benefit from immigration

Ship you and your parents back I say, while removing your girlfriend/wifes womb. Make Britain Great Again

1 Like

Right on time.

My parents a cunts for hating people that make a mockery of they hard work and effort to do things the right way; you are lucky you aren’t in front of I would break your jaw.

Your parents are cunts, yes. They hate hard working immigrants who pay for their public services via taxation. Your parents sound like proper freeloaders, coming here and getting public services without being part of the system

Your last sentence didn’t make any sentence but I’d give you a free punch and laugh at you. And then I’d deport you for not deserving to live in the UK. Sorry you’re too dark and too foreign. You don’t deserve to live here.

You are just prick who suffers white guilt because he thinks he is better than minorities, so act like you doing some humanitarian bullshit just the cover for how low you think of these people. Do you think people that aren’t white need you to advocate for them? So you think they are useless and need to treated differently? You think minorities are so oppressed and as a white man you need to do you bit to help.
You pricks all the same a dime a dozen that’s why I don’t waste my listen to people like you irl.

You are cunt because you are limping people like my parent with people the break the law, when did my hard working grandmother break the law to work hard in England? When was my grandfather called illegal?

Racist like you can’t tell the difference between good and bad because poor minorities, except for the ones that don’t agree with you then you show your true hatred.

Pathetic really the noble racist :rofl:

People need accept a majority of legal migrants don’t like illegal migrants, because it undermines they hard work and against their fucking morals and ethics. Why do white liberals supposed none racist get that, and not group them in the same category.

Nah I’m a right winger. I’ve had enough of the invasion of this country. You’re parents, grandparents and yourself aren’t wanted here. You all need shipping out to make Britain Great Again

Racist white people never wanted your grandparents, parents or you in their country. They want you to fuck off. So I assume you’ll do this to be polite. If not I consider you a far left radical.

Dude just stop talking, you’re just an idiot that can’t take any none white person having a different opinion to you and you’ve demonstrated that many times.

I can’t be bothered to engage in conversation with an imbecile.

removed - Leper

You should change your name to mangry.

mnotpleasedwithimmigrants

mquitefondoffascism

@Leper, @JakeyBoy, @Midfield_Maestro don’t you think shit like this is going to far

What are you ten

Is this just a wish @mhappy? If you can’t beat them join them? You are considered a immigrant yourself in the eyes of the far right, no matter how much you pretend otherwise. The thing is that when push comes to show, these people don’t give a rats ass about you. I’m sorry but that’s the truth. These racist cunts exist in all countries nowadays, disguising themselves in suits, posh words and being members of a political and ‘democratic’ party. It’s all bs and they prey on ignorance, fear and put weak groups of people against each other in their arguments.
So you can stand on their barricades and shout their arguments all you want. When the dust settles they’ll still push you down from it.