Trump

I’ve been watching US news today, even Fox News are outraged. This is probably the point of no return. He’s lost the military vote.

Don’t get your hopes up. He’s crossed the line a thousand times before this. It has made no difference to his brainwashed supporters. They’ll find some way to excuse this (if proven true). Note he’s insulted military families before so it’s not a far stretch of the imagination he’d do something like this.

2 Likes

There is no evidence to this btw.
It could very well be fake news.

One thing I’ve noticed about Trump is just how unapologetic he is about death, avoidable or unavoidable.

From most politicians I’ve seen (whether they’re in power or leaders of the opposition or even just general MPs/councillors) is they have a “remorseful” shape shift whenever they need it. Whether they mean it or not, they’re ready and willing to pass on condolences.

Trump doesn’t have that.

3 Likes

Yup empathy.

Most leaders have psychopathic tendencies but Trump doesn’t have tendencies, he’s full on psychopath.

He could say anything and he’ll still win the election because being a right wing voter in America is like being an Arsenal supporter.

We have a right wing American owner and he’s dragged the club down to a level most of us haven’t seen before, yet we still support the club and would never support anyone else.

A Republican voting for Biden is as likely as an Arsenal supporter swapping to spurs.
Trump knows his supporters will vote for him no matter how ridiculous he is.

3 Likes

It is fake news; a reporter from buzzfeed found the papers where the pilot said they can’t fly due to bad weather and low visibility. And the loser remark was about McCain when he lost the presidential race.

Basically the Atlantic article is full lies and made up crap

1 Like

Sounds like another complete fraud of a “peace deal” which means nothing of substance but is dressed up for good press so he has more of a chance at winning re-election.

1 Like

I don’t think the Serbian president even knew what he was signing up to :joy:

5 Likes

Even Trump’s own personal RT has confirmed the story. I guess I don’t understand what it’s like to live inside the MAGA cult but a lot of those people seem to love how unapologetic he is, you’d think he’d just own the fact he said this stuff and brag about how rich he is and etc.

Interestingly there were plans to shutter the armed forces newspaper announced recently only to have the administration pull a u-turn. I wonder if he was trying to get them back on side.

2 Likes

Did you even read the full article, I am guessing you didn’t…

Not only that there is already proof that the Atlantic is lying :man_facepalming:t5:

1 Like

When Fox News admit it’s true, I think it’s time to stop swimming upstream

3 Likes

Can you post some smaller text please.

2 Likes

Yeah when a Fox New correspondent is even allowed to corroborate elements of the initial story, there has to be some element of truth to some of the comments.

His comments on Vietnam are very much in line with Trump’s mentality on foreign affairs and wars.

The WW1 side of the story seems fake or embellished to some extent. It’s true his transport was cancelled.

1 Like

Trump’s been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

I don’t give a shit tbh because for me that award’s been in the mud since they gave Obama one for no good reason and he went on to be a drone strike loving bastard.

5 Likes

That’s for the North Korea malarkey and now all this Kosovo and Serbia shit.

Pretty ridiculous imo

Why give the prize at all if no one deserves it. Skip a year or give it to Covid-19, which has probably done more for world peace this year.

7 Likes

Well he did broker a historic Middle East peace treaty, and brought North Korea to the table albeit limited.

2 Likes

You joke but it is true

2 Likes

You’ve got to be the biggest trump ass licker of all time.

While most posters are able to be critical of politicians they support, you are unable to mention even the most glaring dysfunctions of trump.

1 Like