Trump

Did this guy just suggest drinking bleach to cure coronavirus?

:laughing:

4 Likes

Jfc. It’s really difficult to put into words how much I loathe this man and his bigoted, backwards supporters.

1 Like

Pretty much. The cunt running off at the mouth again.

Trump suggests injecting disinfectant to treat coronavirus and touts power of sunlight to beat disease
‘Not as a treatment,’ top White House disease expert says, contradicting president on sunlight killing Covid-19

​​​​​​Donald Trump, a businessman by training and trade, floated more trial medical trial balloons on Thursday night – repeatedly suggesting disinfectant be injected into the bodies of humans to cure coronavirus patients while doubling down on his claims that sunlight kills the deadly virus.

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning," the president said during his daily Covid-19 briefing. A senior health official, under questioning from reporters, later said federal laboratories are not considering or trying to develop such a treatment option.

Mr Trump continued to launch trial balloons, some of which catch on with his core supporters and others than can cause a ruckus for several hours before fading from the public consciousness.

"You see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number [on the] lungs, so it would be interesting to check that," he said, appearing to refer to the disinfectant idea. "We’re going to have to use medical doctors, but it seems interesting to me"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w…-a9481291.html

You have to watch the video. Funiest thing you’ll watch all day as he brainstorms a cure. He’s literally thinking ‘disinfectant kills it in a miniute, why don’t we just inject disinfectant into the lungs, we should look into that’.

2 Likes

I am watching the press conference to see if he actually meant what is being reported.

It’s hilarious.
Guy is off his tits to even bring that up.

The way he was trying to deliberate that summers will have sunlights kill the virus and when the doctor was 'well but the surface has to be in direct exposure to sunrays and if a surface is in shade and someone touches that surface, that can still be source of infection.

Trump went ‘Well the hands can then be exposed to sunlight so will it kill it?’
Amateur hour

1 Like

Honestly though people were laughing at the propaganda videos that N. Korea use to put out on there leaders outlandish claims of power.
This is the exact same levels of delusion and denial for the audience to accept in justifying ending the lockdown and social measures to turn a profit as soon as possible.
You really need the President of the most powerful country in the world on board with the best medical people in the world to help end this.
This is a man who is withdrawing WHO funding and proposes injecting disinfectant. Ffs.

2 Likes

That’s the worst acting I’ve ever seen and I’ve seen clips from “The Room”.

1 Like

Hopefully he tries it.

“We did it last night and it worked. We’ve got the best disinfectant, believe me. We’ve got the best…”

2 Likes

In the land of the gun, I don’t know how the cunt has lasted this long"

1 Like

Another train wreck of a politicians

Why do we have such a poor crop of leaders leading us? It’s not just US, it’s everywhere?
We are led by stupids.

Its because the intelligent ppl are too smart to take on a political role. The system is rigged and its no secret.

1 Like

Intelligent people go into US politics all the time. They’re just quickly subjugated by their own party.

1 Like

The Gervais tweet is from 2016

12 Likes

A good idea is a good idea forever

2 Likes

It was sarcasm guys.

Pheeew

The scary part is people will believe and defend that drivel.

1 Like

Trump is saying he was only being sarcastic, implying that only an idiot would follow such foolish advice but he forgets that it’s mainly idiots that support him, so maybe that’s a good thing.

1 Like

No it’s not a good thing. Unless you’re into eugenics.