Trump

I’d genuinely be embarrassed if he was the leader of my country. Leaving aside the actual politics, he has no idea how to behave like a grown adult, let alone how to behave diplomatically.

9 Likes

I think we should definitely invite him, but send no car to pick him up at the airport. Let the cunt Uber to downing street.

2 Likes

To be fair being forced to land at Stansted is enough punishment!

5 Likes

On top of that I hope he is served a ton of battenbergs and nothing else at the State Banquet (assuming he hates them).

2 Likes

Fuck me what a weapon :joy::joy:

I’ve never felt sorry for The Queen before… but subjecting that poor woman to Trump is a bridge too far.

How I’d love a PM who would unequivocally say that the NHS is off the table.

6 Likes

Everyone would. Unless she’s trying to scare people into her deal again, it’s basically free PR.

2 Likes

Quite a smart attempt to sour the public mood against hard brexit for her replacement.

Trump has zero traction in the UK everything he says is corrosive.

2 Likes

I’d be suprised of we ever sign a free trade with the US tbh

1 Like

I doubt Trump even knows what Free Trade even is tbh

The guy is at wars with everyone on that front. Talk about picking your arguments

Well then.

The NHS is still the most popular thing in the UK, more loved than even the Queen.

The Tories saying this could be big.

Luckily @Calum ours should still be okay as Holyrood has pretty much full control of NHS Scotland which is its own organisation.

As is NHS Wales iirc.

Indeed it is.

I don’t even understand whatthe the fuck he mean by getting the NHS in some trade deal, what would it even involve?

Selling us cancer or illness healing pills that cost 60p to make for £860. Fuck right off you floppy toupee wearing cunt.

2 Likes

I think a lot of people have Trump wrong, he is a total wanker all the time not just when he speaks.

Don’t these protesting c’nts work for a living? It’s a Tuesday FFS

A bit of a digression from your point but in the USA, if a homeless chap is having a cardiovascular event, outside a hospital, are they treated in spite of not having health insurance?

My understanding is that the poorer working class would be paying out of their arse with every wage packet they get thereafter.

I just wonder if the homeless are treated, given that they can’t pay, as not treating would go against the principle of beneficence and the Hippocratic Oath

:thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Just get the fucking fuck outta the UK you lying, crooked piece of shit. Anyone doing deals with this supreme cunt must be as fucking bent as he is.

1 Like