Trump

I can’t answer either of those questions I’m afraid

Of course I do. Biden is a terrible candidate that should have been no where near the Dem. candidacy. There were two/three other candidates that should have been ahead of him but the Democratic National Committee carried his corpse over the finish line.

That all needs to be rectified. I’m of the opinion that Biden will be an easier opponent for progressives pushing for substantial policy changes. We’re not even finished with the first four years of Trump and we’re already in catastrophe mode.

2 Likes

Maybe a town hall hosted by someone other than CNN? Take a broad range of questions that haven’t been prescreened like he’s been doing at his press conferences.

Media really need to stop the soft ball questioning too

1 Like

Keep that same energy for Trump when he calls into FOX and Friends where they play patty cake with him for an hour.

Like I said, I don’t follow US media, so I was asking to get a better sense of what it is he is/isn’t doing atm, plus to get your opinion too

How about you ask that to MSNBC, ABC,CNN Washington post, New York Times, LA times why they aren’t asking Biden and the dens tougher questions?

You don’t ever see anything about policy proposals, changes he wants make nothing.
One thing you are right about the progressives will easily control Biden if he wins.

:joy: That’s fair but like I said above he appeared on ABC recently and took hostile questions from the audience and he’s always been keen on the debates.

How often does Biden appear? He didn’t do much at all before the incident in kenosha

Sadly this is utter horseshit. Like most of what you spew

3 Likes

He interviewed Cardi B mate what you talking about.

2 Likes

1 Like

He’s going to win again. The GOP scam machine is in overdrive. They’ll steal this election like they have in the past.

2 Likes

Jesus what position has he stood firm on in recent times?

They’re not stealing elections. They’re being handed them on a plate by the pathetic DNC.

1 Like

Being against Medicare For All. He said he’d veto it. It’s the key progressive position of progressives. To pretend Biden would be controlled by progressives when his policies are pretty much on par with Reagan is laughable. The only progressive position he takes is increasing the minimum wage.

1 Like

They’re big on voter supression.

Boggles my mind why right wingers can’t understand this concept. They assume people on the left hold Biden up in reverence the same way they hold drumf up. It’s like this inability to see the world in anything other than two dimensions.

It’s because they aren’t logical, they’re partisan. So simply repeat right wing talking points like cheerleaders without worrying about truth whatsoever. Which is all @mhappy is, a cheerleader, pump those pom poms bro

‘You could vote for this party who put me in a cage, or you could vote for that party that put my brother in a cage. Now either break me out or fuck off to Starbucks’

1 Like

I very much doubt he is.

You’ll be pleased to hear that I was part of a protest against that outside the US Embassy in London. During the Obama era. I’m no apologist for the Dems. Carter may be the only decent President they’ve had in my lifetime.