Trump

When you’ve dug such a deep political trench, it’s hard to get back out of it.

2 Likes

Trump is ass hole but he still does good things.

It’s just people like you can’t admit that.

So ironic you’d say that :rofl:

What rating would you give Trump on his international diplomacy?

Isn’t Trump like the first US president to not start a war or blow shit up? Didnt Obama win it whilst drone bombing kids?

Prize is bullshit

2 Likes

Not to mention his administration’s love of prosecuting whistleblowers and deporting immigrants.

1 Like

Trump might manage to achieve a civil war though.

1 Like

That’s the democrats, I don’t get why people have been ignoring they rhetoric since trump got into office.

It’s like you play play deaf and dumb when it comes to the democrats.

1 Like

People are harsh on Trump.
Trump has not done any better but also not any worse than any president in the world.

He is a troll and that’s all.

1 Like

I forgot about that.
I can just imagine at the Nobel award ceremony.
The presenter walks to the stage and says:
“The Nobel Peace Prize award goes to…hold on…I’ll just open the envelope…here we go…oh yes…
President Trump, for being like the first US president to not start a war or blow shit up.”
Applause all round.

2 Likes

Yeah your right. Trump is a nice guy. Diplomatic and hardly has a harsh word to say about anything or anyone.

And here we are again where you insist on taking all out on me :joy: Sad that your so cognitive dissonant, because this could be a good discussion.

I literally called trump an ass hole lol

1 Like

Yeah I give you that :grin:

What say you on the democrats, do you think they’ve been doing the right things or saying the right things in the last few months?

Not mentioning how Harris said she proud of Jacob Blake and his family :rofl:

Tbh you know what your talking about here.

1 Like

No they sure haven’t, far from it! Thing is though that the democrats don’t have the power atm, but a narcissistic and bullying psycho has. For me it’s not about republicans or democrats (I don’t get a vote), but whoever is in charge of the most influential country in the world affects me and everyone else on the planet too.

I would have dreaded the idea of having Hillary in the White House and I had my fair share of hard critique against the Obama administration. The democrats kept a nice facade, but it’s clear that bad things went on behind the scenes.

Trump has however fired up people from day one of his candidacy. With lies and hate. He has zero diplomacy. That he hasn’t provoked a country into a war yet is baffling. But the thing is that he could have easily been a Democrat instead and I would have loathed him all the same.

He’s power hungry and doesn’t care about anything but his own interests. So I hate the man, not the political party he belongs to and I hate that people blatantly believe his lies over and over again. Seemingly without hesitating they stand by him whatever he says and does.

8 Likes

:joy:

Are they not friends now :joy:

Sounds like something out of communist China.

1 Like

What’s happening to people in Trump’s migrant camps is on a par with what China are doing to their Muslim population, what Russia is doing with its political opponents, North Korea does with anyone it fancies and what Turkey is doing with the Kurds.

And once again the same countries and their despotic leaders find common ground. Hopefully the USA will vote the Orangutan out and get back on a more democratic path.

4 Likes