Transwomen Participating in Female Sports

Historically speaking, these sciences are heavily male dominated and known not to be too female friendly, so perhaps best if they don’t make these decisions :wink:

If this influx was going to happen then it would have already happened. At the very elite levels cis women have always been dominant and that’s true all the way down to even the lowest levels of competition too, a few notable exceptions aside.

The ban is still the correct course of action in my view though because it stops the narrative from developing any further and essentially cuts out the problem before it exists.

4 Likes

From the breathless reporting of a few transwomen winning events you would have thought they were sweeping the podiums across multiple sports at multiple Olympics.

1 Like

We’ll end up talking in circles I imagine but I don’t see how the frequency (or lack of) changes anything honestly about the problem. For me it’s all about opportunity.

1 Like

There is no problem. There never really was and the ban ensures there never will be.

I disagree there was a problem, we agree the ban ensures (Doesn’t that prove there was one? even potentially?) there isn’t one.

Potentially aliens could show up and start participating and winning all the medals.

I think we should deal with the evidence in front of us though which is 1) trans people are a tiny minority to begin 2) a lot of them have a lot of health problems 3) hardly any of them are fit to be serious athletes 4) if they are they hold a serious natural advantage.

Therefore the bans are starting to be brought in, but this is proactive law making and a sensible move.

…I don’t know if you’re agreeing or disagreeing with me now. You started off in your first post measuring the problem (or lack of) by success. I disagreed that it’s frequency doesn’t change anything.

But we’re both for the ban so I’m not sure what we’re talking about now. Don’t know what aliens got to do with it either.

I disagree there was/is/will be a problem.

The ban is still fine in my view though as it’s up to each organisation to set their own rules.

Okay I gotcha, I think there ‘was’. But we’ll end up in circles and I think both our time is more precious. Besides I have dinner to make.

1 Like

You can’t have a biologically born male compete in women’s sports. End off .
It shouldn’t even be questioned or considered. For all the female athletes who have dedicated their lives , hard work and sacrifices it’s unfair that a ‘male’ who has higher testosterone levels is allowed to compete. The male has an unfair advantage.
If a woman was to compete in male sports , as a ‘male’ then we will be hearing cries of ‘it’s unfair, it not an equal playing field , pardon the pun’
This whole situation needs stopping .
How would a female athlete feel , knowing she has given her all is beaten by a biological male.

7 Likes

Lol wut?

Lol Wut?
Is that a Chinese javelin thrower?

1 Like

Took you a long time to write that. :slight_smile:

Jesus Christ man, get a grip. That’s pretty bad.

Need to for a javelin thrower.

2 Likes

I know how precious you are

Every day is a learning day right Ash. Congrats.

Thank you :blush:

Infamy, infamy, they’ve all got it infamy.

(Bit of Frankie Howerd for you, Ash)

Wait, it was Kenneth Williams, FFS.

Frankie was “titter ye not”

1 Like