Transfer Wishlist

Why does the article say former playmaker? :rofl:
Did he retire?

1 Like

I know some like him. Sounds like he may not go to Barca after all?

Looks like Varane and Koulibaly are on the list for most teams but theyā€™re not on top.
Most are looking at younger profiles. Weā€™re probably the only ones looking for an experienced CB.

Time to deliver you pricks. Get me Varane or shut up. Pay him whatever he asks. He is quite literally the player you need surrounding Gabriel and Saliba.

Trippier Varane Saliba Tierney

:grin:

2 Likes

Saliba over Gabriel?

Donā€™t want Spurs cast offsā€¦would sooner Aarons. And Saliba is a right-sided CB, can play left side but natural position is right.

No European football should make us focus on quality over quantity.
No need for 5th or 6th choice CBs. No need for 3rd choice RBs.

2 Likes

is Varane not getting much game time then at Madrid?

I think he feels stagnant. Madrid have dropped massively. Back to back eliminations in Champions League by English teams who looked on a different level. They were knocked out by Ajax before that.
Heā€™s been at Madrid for so long, won everything there is and he naturally wants to try something new and step up his game.

Reliable sources have confirmed he is interested in joining the PL. Florentino doesnā€™t seem too happy with the stance of Sergio and Raph so I reckon heā€™ll be listening to offers.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never really watched him play but heā€™s always had high praise, I would take him but doubt he would join an 8th placed arsenal

1 Like

He wouldnā€™t unless he has a soft spot for Arsenal which we werenā€™t aware of.
Worth putting in an offer though. If thereā€™s money to spend you donā€™t sleep on Varane.
Next should be Koulibaly.

Right, time to get some players from Lyon and Napoli :grin:

3 Likes

Per Fabrizio, Napoli will have to sell Ruiz or Koulinaly if they miss out on Champions League. :eyes:

Koulibaly has already gotten worse, and is about to turn 30. Iā€™d stay away.

FabiƔn is someone the club should target though.

Maybe Dubois from Lyon. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the club ends up linked to Aouar this summer too. GuimarĆ£es maybe could be an option again. Cherki should be an option, but something tells me theyā€™ll wait a few years before they even consider selling him.

I agree. Koulibaly would cost a fortune and Iā€™m not sure he has many seasons left in him. Would much sooner either give Saliba the opportunity, or sign another right-sided CB.

Still world-class imo. Has a year left in his contract.
I would go for it for Ā£40m

1 Like

Youā€™re an insane person.

2 Likes

Why? :sweat_smile:

How about RB Leipzig Konate heā€™s got a Ā£35mil release Clause.

I remember thinking how poor he looked few years back against us and wondering what all the hype was about :grin:

1 Like