Transfer Wishlist

Liverpool bound I thought?

1 Like

Apparently not as they won’t pay the release Clause in full up front.

1 Like

Fabian Ruiz with Napoli not obtaining CL football plus Ødegaard. The dream for me. RB and RCB (Saliba?) too.

1 Like

Saul Niguez or Fabian Ruiz?
I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if that’s who we go for if Xhaka leaves.

Have I manifested two of those 4 in just 24 hours? :rofl:
Erm, can we get Mbappe too? :ooo:

I’m on my knees.

Xhaka out, Saul in.

PLEASE!

2 Likes

I’m really quite happy with our variety and youth in the three attacking mid / wide forward positions. Martinelli, Saka, PĂ©pĂ© and EDB, potentially Ødegaard too.

That’s the kind of young attack that could gel and combine for a good few years to come. It’s got pace, directness, creativity, unpredictability, movement and work rate.

If we have these 5 for the 3 attacking positions behind Auba next season then that might be enough without European competition. Maybe Willock rejoins the group?

I think adding a player like Grealish would take us up a level instantly, but this group could get there organically with some patience.

We need to focus on a RB and a CM (or even two). I’m interested to see how many players we can get rid of this summer - that will obviously dictate the players who come in.

2 Likes

Locatelli is available Sassuolo want to sell him from what I understand, and Juve can’t afford him lmaoo :joy::joy: he’d be the answer for a replacement for Xhaka
and then some.

2 Likes

Who was the last Italian to come from the Serie A and succeed in the PL? Balo? Jorginho(Yes, part Brazilian)?

1 Like

Jorginho ?

Used to be highly rated before he came. Nobody rates him much now it seems.

Viviano :poldi:

In terms of being elite Zola for me. Although Balotelli did okay.

Can’t remember an instance personally. The climate of world football is very different now tho. Juve would snap him up normally, but we have so much more resources than they do atm. We should take advantage.

Gianfranco Zola

1 Like

For what is worth, City have been monitoring him and their talent ID is excellent so

1 Like

Of course he is. I told yall this kid was a baller about a year ago. I was told he was shit lol :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Onana ÂŁ7m
David Raya ÂŁ18m

Hakimi ÂŁ40m
Varane ÂŁ50m
Bertrand/PvA Free

Saul Niguez ÂŁ50m

Buendia ÂŁ40m

Edouard ÂŁ15m

=> ÂŁ220m spent in total

Los nuevos GalĂĄcticos. :moneybag::dizzy:

2 Likes

The more I think about this, the more perfect it would be to reunite Partey and Saul together. I’d still like Bissouma, but if we could somehow manoeuvre Xhaka out of the squad for decent money this season, we could be on for a game changing summer transfer window

That’s the clearest upgrade you could get.
We know those two will gel. Their partnership is perfect. We know Atleti are considering selling him. You really want to keep up with Chelsea, City, Man Utd and Liverpool. That’s where you go to.

I’m sorry, however I much I like Bissouma, he ain’t gonna cut it as a starter here for a club that wants Top 4. Bissouma should be a guy pushing the actual starters and maybe eventually earning his spot in the starting lineup.

1 Like