Transfer Wishlist

Thuram is a great pick up for somebody on a free. Wish we fucked off Nelson and got him instead.

your prices are not realistic at all. Chavski has already has declined more than Ā£45m for Havertz.

SMS for Ā£20m no way if that was the case he would have been bought by a big team already.

Rice Ā£95mā€¦if we are lucky but it has been said they want more than Ā£100m

Cancelo Ā£35m, yet again NO WAY!

Gvaridol Ā£75m hahahaha yeah that is never gonna happen. Whoever gets him are gonna be RINSED!

Lavia Ā£35m no way, more than that has been declined already.

I think Nelson signing was a great thing tbh. It means he has value when we go to sell and as we have cover for Saka we are in a better position to negotiate. Also HG and English premium but there is the chance he comes goodā€¦ he is a confidence player n just needs the right mindsetā€¦ hopefully

Nelson isnā€™t going to leave us now that heā€™s on 100k a week. Which team will be willing to pay a fee for Nelson and offer over 100k a week?

Same as Nketiah, weā€™re stuck with him for 4 years.

All that for Ā£305? Think you are missing a few zeroes

1 Like

Kai- i think they want about 300m for mount also but if they need to make Ā£Ā£Ā£ fast and we offer for a player who hasnt been anywhere near what he was in his other league then i can see it as its depending on payment structure ect no?

SmS - i just read a few old articles saying he was lowered to around ā‚¬20mil - im aud so i get a bit lost with the conversion

Lavia - Does the Man city buy back clause not apply this transfer season? i think he had SMS would be money well spent comapred to Ricedo

Cancelo - ok so Ā£40 thenā€¦ Bayern have other issues and need funds i hear plus bossman is good mates with Pep

so Gvaridol was the proper wish side for sure but why not aim highā€¦ we are Arsenal!!! :beers::muscle: time to shine again and we need another proper quality CB to compete in CL and PL

Hahahaha absolutely love this.

Youssouf fofana. Looks like a monster in the making! Could improve his attacking ability. But if they can improve partey like they did, Iā€™d rather that than try to teach someone who doesnā€™t want to defend. Worth serious consideration.

Timber, Valverde, Rice and Vlahovic - we win the league.

from internet, Liverpool is paying 90m euro on Valverde, after 250+50 on Mbappe

Liverpool shouldnā€™t be getting a free run at Valverde. Heā€™s every bit as good as Bellingham and more proven.

Mbappe is going Nottm Forest.

https://twitter.com/deadlinedaylive/status/1674812154543841284?s=46

En-Nesyri anyone?

2 Likes

Gibbs-White with a reducer during training. SCENES!

1 Like

I donā€™t think we have a line of credit that isnā€™t currently maxed out to be buying anyone else :joy:

1 Like

I know it makes zero sense and Iā€™ll probably get flamed for thisā€¦

IMG_1042

Only on loan and with an option to cancel anytime. Yes, I want my cake and be able to eat it or chuck it into the bin too.

Never going to happen, so the perfect wish list type player.

1 Like

We donā€™t need him,Gabriel and Kiwior are better.

I love Neymar to be honest. Donā€™t know how weā€™d fit him in or how heā€™d adapt to a pressing team, but I donā€™t care!

Think heā€™s bloody brilliant!

1 Like

Neymar a great talent but not professional enough for my liking. Heā€™d have the entire fanbase fuming when he misses a cruch game against City to go attend his sisterā€™s birthday.

1 Like

Neymar is one of the most gifted players Iā€™ve ever seen. His career will always be a raging disappointment given his talent level.

12 Likes

Havertz, timber, rice - Iā€™m a happy gooner right now. The future looks bright. Now Itā€™s really just waiting to see who goes before anyone else can come in. It may be we wonā€™t necessarily afford all the targets the fans like, but you get impression anyone who does sign will be pleasing on the whole. So, barring any shock exits, Iā€™m just gonna plug Joel piroe (again) as a potential diamond ā€˜budgetā€™ striker if it came to it.