Transfer Wishlist

…and offer marquinos on loan in return…

Tbh, first time I’ve heard you mention him. :rofl:

He’s been plugging Joel Piroe for a whole month…where have you been?

1 Like

Hold on folks. We’ll just get this productive feedback out the way then normal service can resume😉

Yooo…he’s has the requisite amount of sauce

https://twitter.com/belgianplayers/status/1685678224955621376?s=46&t=eJpgg6uHWRsStnASv-OePg

1 Like

Getting to a stage where the squad is looking very healthy.

In: Raya (30m), Mitrovic (35m) 65m

Out: Turner (15m), Holding (10m), Soares (2m), Tavares (15m), Tierney (reluctantly 35m), Patino (10m), Lokonga (20m), Pepe (5m), Eddie (30m), Balogun (35m). 140 - 165m

We’re not signing Mitrovic and we’re not getting most of those fees or indeed even making some of the sales you mentioned.

2 Likes

Edit, we need Tierney

First 11

------------------------Rambo--------------------
—White------Saliba—Gabriel—Zinny–
-------------------------Partey---------------------
---------------Odegaard-----Rice--------------
---------Saka-------Jesus------Martinelli

Back up

-------------------------Raya------------------------
–Tomi--------Timber----Kiwior-----Tierney-----
------------------------Jorginho---------------------------
--------------Havertz-------ESR/Vieira-----------------
-----Jesus---------Mitrovic-----------Trossard----

Think I’ve misunderstood the point of this topic. I need clarity on it maybe.

1 Like

You said “getting to the point where the squad is very healthy” and then outlined how you think it gets there. I responded by saying that your scenario won’t be happening. Completely within the scope of this thread.

Thanks for that. I’d like a GK (didn’t until recently) and a goalscorer. More than happy to lose a GK and two strikers to make it happen.

Sorry for any offence caused.

1 Like

Lol, what?

Lol, you didn’t cause any offence. You’re free to put your wishlist here but it’s also fair for someone(case in point @Leper) to say it’s not happening.

For what is worth, I also think Mitrovic is very unlikely and the selling fees for some are very optimistic. :sweat_smile:

Yeah, 5m for Pepe looks like wishful thinking tbh.

Granted - they are top end transfer fees. With Tierney, Balogun and Nketiah. 100m ish is fair.

I don’t think we get Mitrovic either but I’d love a target man with a decent touch.

I agree, Tierney, Balogun and Nketiah are easily worth 100m.
They’re all young and apart from Balogun, they are experienced PL players.

Nketiah is a regular goal scorer so has to be at least 40m and Tierney is a top quality LB, despite his injuries so should be more than 30m.
Although Balogun hasn’t had much experience in the PL, he’s considered to be one of the best young strikers, with several clubs interested so we have to be looking for around 40m.

As for Mitrovic, he’s consistently been a top finisher so if he can do that for Fulham, he could be a great option off the bench for us.

1 Like

Can’t see us losing Balo and Eddie in one window tbh. Would happily replace them both with Mitro + Toney in January though.

2 Likes

No doubt he’ll end up at a top club pretty soon.

Sometimes the talent is just too obvious.

Since this is merely a wishlist, I’d still fancy the idea of Toney, especially as his stock is probably at its lowest right now, and, especially if we end up getting Raya.

I’m happy to let go of Balogun. He doesn’t want Arsenal enough, and buys books he never reads.

Player swaps are the stuff of what FM are made of, but Balo for Toney would make sense for both teams in another universe.

With all these money, man, get Kimmich.

CM, CDM, RB.
One of the best in the world.

I know, this is wishlist, but Bayern is willing to sell.

1 Like