Transfer Wishlist

Yer, maybe what I wrote came across wrong, doesnt help when you cut certain bits out of the text I wrote, or dont read the whole thing.

These are at the start of this which more explain how I was talking about the use of wingers, but you seemed to narrow in on the beat his man line and set out to prove how wrong I was. Fair play, you can have that one if it makes you feel better.

I read the whole thing, you justified your point that they aren’t traditional wingers by saying something that was untrue, which is why I focused on that bit specifically.

You then chose to try and argue against obvious facts, which is weird behaviour for someone who doesn’t like shit online arguments. Even weirder is to act like I’m desperate for a win here when you so clearly were desperate to not take the L on how often Martinelli beats his man.

But you’ve finally admitted that the stats aren’t twisted and are true, so there’s not much more to discuss.

Lol, give it up fella

I never said the stats are twisted and not true, I said you can present stats however you like to prove or deny anything, and I didnt argue against anything mate.

Youre the only one who seemed to think what I said was wrong or incorrect, you got your win though. Note it down and move onto the next one :+1:t3:

If you didnt do it to try and argue that Martinelli doesn’t beat his man, why did you say that stats can be presented to prove or deny anything? What purpose did saying that serve, if not to try and deny the point made by the stats in question? Nobody says that when they accept that the statistic in question is accurate.

Well GC liked my inital post, so you can count that as two people who disagreed with what you said, if you’re keeping count.

All you have to do is stop replying, Mr “I hate shit internet arguments”. The only reason this is still ongoing is because of your inability to just concede the most minor of points when it contradicts your opinion.

What are we conceding though Jake? These are different peoples thoughts and ideas on our football club. You go in hard to trying to prove someone wrong, what are you actually winning?

Youve waded into a discussion with two left feet, got the wrong end of the stick and set about making everything I write look foolish.

Had you of read this then you’d know I was talking about wingers in the classic style of the role, getting wide and beating men on the outside. You’ve taken it out of context and turned this into a circus.

Congratulations.

This thread is fun :grin:

Its tiring :laca:

Why anyone would want to put an opinon or a thought out there when they could be jumped on by the forum mistake police astounds me

Id have thought admin’s and alike would want to encourage people to share their thoughts provoking discussion, debates and threads.

Maybe not

Like reading shit FM wish lists isn’t bad enough this thread just hit a new low

4 Likes

I’m not sure what games you have been watching but both Saka and Martinelli are wingers, and take on defenders from wide positions. I don’t know what point you are actually trying to make here.

You really are a massive fucking crybaby. Maybe don’t post on a forum if you can only handle people agreeing with you.

2 Likes

Its a simple one fella, I dont think we play with classic wide wingers

Ours come central and internal where alot of our play and chances are created from.

1 Like

If thats what you take from my posts then, well, not much more I can see to you really.

The point of being on a forum is to express your thoughts and ideas and read others.
You arent gonna agree with everything and not everyone agrees with you, thats life.

And Jake, I dont want people to agree with me, I couldnt care less if they agree or not, and im sure they dont care if I agree or not with them, but dont go through posts, or my posts, trying to find errors and pulling me, or others up about it, trying to show them up because they potentially made a mistake in what they wrote.

I read your post, and expressed my thoughts in response to what you said. I disagreed with what you said, but like you say, that’s life. But given you did say that, I’m not sure what you’re so bothered by.

I didn’t go through your post looking for errors, it just so happened that I saw you say something that was untrue. The only reason this has gone on as long as it has is because you couldn’t just say something along the lines of, “yeah, actually Martinelli does seem to use that skill often” when presented with evidence that he does.

Well, that’s not the only reason, another is that I’m like a dog with a bone and I can’t resist a shit online argument when I should be doing something even less interesting.

Cancelo
Rice
Caicedo
Gundogan
Vlahovic

As the kids say, we’d be cooking

3 Likes

I want;

A nerd approved, hybrid LB/RB that can play the role that Arteta wants

Another CB that doesn’t cost £50M+

At least two CM’s (a defensive-minded player/a do-it-all midfielder that can play multiple positions in midfield to a really good level)

A winger that can score goals and has good workrate

Another striker, The Rasmus being my shout after we sell Balogun for ÂŁ16M + add ons.

2 Likes

Cancelo, Caicedo, Gundogan, Diaby/Maddison, Toney (even with his ban).

Would take Tielemans on a free to bolster that midfield further.

1 Like

Again I’m not sure what games you are watching. If they both were any wider at times, they would be outside of the stadium! If your definition is that they have to remain on the touchline and just put balls into the box rather than cutting in, then I’m happy we don’t have any classic wide wingers.

1 Like

I do think Saka will become a more rounded player than what he is now.
Can see him having a range of roles here. Martinelli will more likely stay a wide player though.
Didn’t really work on his few games toward the middle.

Just get Rice wrapped up ASAP and I can relax for a bit. Would hate to see him at a rival.

2 Likes

That’s got me in the mood for some Arancini :grin:

2 Likes