Transfer Wishlist

How much would Mac Allister cost?

Lots. Certainly helps his value that he was a key part of Argentinaā€™s WC win.

60m Iā€™d have thought.

Figures, he just seems like a great fit for Xhaka role.

1 Like

You know we need him.

Ā£43m release clause.

3 Likes

looks a very good player

Edu ainā€™t much of a negotiator but he knows how to pay a release clause. Sounds good to me.

1 Like

I think this is the type of player Arteta wants - can play high and wide on the touchline with enough pace to pin the defense back, a big threat off the dribble, and can use both feet.

Iā€™m not sure how much he helps immediately given that he is very raw and adapting to a new league but that was true of Mudryk too.

If we want a compromise addition that gives us some extra firepower for the title race but also fits the mold of a player the club would want to recruit in general with a view to the long term, he would be a good choice I think.

1 Like

Wonder if we could loan him this window or if heā€™d be an option if Madrid sign Bellingham. I thought he was one of the key reasons Madrid won a few of their CL knock out ties last year.

1 Like

7 is a lot

Substituted ā€œup to 7 timesā€? Itā€™s either 7 times or not mate, whatā€™s the ā€œup toā€ for lol

7 half time subs really is an indignity for the player :joy:

Is that 7 times just this season, or across 2-3 seasons? (I dunno how long heā€™s been there)

According to Transfermarkt heā€™s been substituted 11 times in 16 games lol

And has come on as a sub in 5 games, which to my maths means that he hasnā€™t played a full game all season :joy:

I imagine 7 of those HT subs came in this season.

Didnā€™t they pay Ā£100m for this guy?

I guess heā€™s only 20 years old but still.

Oh boyā€¦

Youā€™re thinking of the wrong French player. :grimacing:

Wonder if Noa Lang will pop up on our radar againā€¦

I highly doubt it if the reports about his attitude are correct

Lol, didnā€™t you hate him? :rofl:

With a passion.

I badly want a Dutch player at Arsenal, but not him.

Right now, the only Dutch players worth signing (IMO) are:

• Denzel Dumfries
  • Frenkie de Jong
  • Jurrien Timber
  • Jeremie Frimpong

But we wonā€™t make moves for any of them.

1 Like