Transfer Wishlist

Thankfully for you, while I think there’s lots of talent there, the club would never bring him in at this stage and risk poisoning the well.

2 Likes

I feel like Lindstrom or Skov Olsen could do really well here, but there’s no way either of their teams would let them go in January as they’re too important right now unfortunately.

1 Like

The only Dutch players I rate are Van Dijk, De Jong and Depay. I’d still take Depay but he’s not wishlist worthy.

Wishlist.

January: Zaha, SMS for about the same as the Mudryk fee.

Summer: Ndicka or Skriniar (free) , Rice -(70m).

Out: Balding (15m), Soares (free) , Tierney (30m unless its Newcastle they can give us 10m more), Nenny, Bambi (15m), AMN (10m),Nelson, Pepe (15m), Balogun (20m with buyback option).

1 Like

Ramsdale, Turner
White, Tomiyasu, BNC
Saliba, White
Gabriel, N’Dicka
Zinchenko, Tomiyasu
Partey, Rice, White
SMS, Xhaka, Patino
Odegaard, Vieira, Patino
Saka, ESR, Jesus
Martinelli, Zaha, ESR
Jesus, Nketiah, Martinelli

Apart from the fact that Patino is listed twice, the last choice option with Turner is goal is strong.

1 Like

If you had to choose one

• Wilfried Zaha
  • Ansu Fati
  • Dani Olmo
  • Rafa Leao
  • Ferran Torres
  • Leandro Trossard
  • Leroy Sane
  • Federico Chiesa
  • Oyarzabal

0 voters

Bro why is Memphis Depay seemingly not an option for us?

It’s one I’m not really understanding as there appears to be zero possibility of it. Experienced stop-gap, still playing at the highest level, good set piece taker, prime age. I’m seeing talk of some swap between him and Carrasco.

Really think Arsenal should consider him to bolster our title run from what I’m seeing.

1 Like

Leao is the biggest talent but he doesn’t have the drive imo. I don’t see him gelling well with Arteta at all and doubt he will take it well competing with others in our team.

Olmo is the best value for money. He hasn’t exactly “exploded” for Leipzig which should keep his valuation relatively reasonable. Very versatile too. Think he would fit either us or City to a tee.

3 Likes

I’ve gone Torres as I think he is attainable this window, even if on loan.

2 Likes

Is Sane shit now? Having seen him do well in England previously, and found him an exciting player, his name does stand out to me.

I don’t watch anywhere near enough football outside Arsenal to meaningfully vote in this poll lol.

1 Like

Sane was fucking quality in those back to back title winning teams in 17/18 and 18/19. Think he had 20 goal contributions one season in the league and 25 in the other.

1 Like

He’s been averaging about ~15 g/a for Munich the last couple of seasons.

Definitely not playing at his City level but don’t think Munich would let him go for a reasonable sum.

1 Like

I’ve gone for Fati only for the reason he was being raved about a couple of years ago, and Arsenal have a knack for resurrecting a player’s career

3 Likes

Depay going to Atleti for a reported 3m euros.

Is he a certified bum now or something? Makes no sense when you compare it with the deals going on elsewhere in Europe.

1 Like

Think it’s his wages. He’s on something crazy like £250k a week at Barcelona and don’t think he’s in that bracket of talent

How do they keep making this mistake over and over but also getting away with it?

1 Like

As a Zaha enthusiast, even I voted Sane. Surely not attainable though this window. I’m probably the biggest Martinelli fan boy on this site and Sane benches him for me.

i am not even sure if Sane is ever gonna be attainable Bayern sure as hell aint gonna sell one of their best players especially to us.

Why “especially to us”?!

they (especially when we faced them) used to look down on us, feel they would have this attitude of ‘who are you to come to us for one of our players’ I dont feel that Bayern deal with other clubs in a selling way much much less who they deem beneath them especially for one of their better players they would tell us to sod off. They don’t need any clubs money.

Personally I would have Sane in an instant. Still a good age at 27, proven PL player with a lot of experience. His goal return is good and Arteta has worked with him before. I agree though that Bayern would be reluctant to let him go, especially mid-season.