Transfer Wishlist

No do.

Cmon. Heā€™d make an impact faster than most signings from the continent.

1 Like

Iā€™m still waiting for him to do that. Viera isnā€™t far behind him now.

Thatā€™s the nicest thing youā€™ve said about Vieira. Are we having a breakthrough? Should we hug?

If you can reach the :ladder:

Lucky for you I have several step ladders and stools around the house. Consequence of being built like Papu Gomez if he had been stranded on a desert island for a few months.

2 Likes

Depends on when to be honest. Rice because he completes our team for me. But if it is right now, Felix because we desperately need a forward.

Would I be unreasonable to ask for further two signings on top of Mudryk?

If Cedric goes then White and Tomiyasu are our RBs. Leaves us short at CB.
Either sign another fullback to allow White or Tomiyasu to move in CB if needed or sign the CB we were already gonna sign in the summer and you donā€™t have to worry about shifting people around.

Lokonga and Elneny as midfield options are embarrassing for a club attempting to win the PL and go deep in EL.
Elneny is good as an emergency option and thereā€™s a crisis, not a direct cover to Partey.
For interior midfielders we can use Vieira or ESR but it would be good if we have someone else aside Partey and Xhaka that can play as a #6/#8.

1 Like

Yep. I remember Arsenal fans spotting Edu at the airport and being shellshocked he travelled with RyanAir.

Ah, what a summer.

3 Likes

Unreasonable? No, but three signings in January is highly unlikely.

If were to get three in, Iā€™m going Mudryk, Felix (loan) although thatā€™s too late probably now and Tielemanns. Felix dream is over so Iā€™d go Depay or even better Torres.

Declan Rice or DeJong in the summer with Nā€™Dicka.

Perfectly reasonable :slight_smile:

Todayā€™s first half proved we need quality additions, too

Itā€™s signings weā€™ll have to make in the summer anyway. Unless FFP is a blocker, we should be going for it.

Show intent now. Thatā€™s less business we have to do in the summer.

2 Likes

If this phrase ever takes off I am coming for you.

4 Likes

Better than #8.5

We can only do limited business in January. Be realistic! I can see us targeting two big name midfielders in the summer.

One Partey injury away from pain.

If we were looking for short term cover for Partey my pick would be William Carvalho btw.

I know he has his critics but the guy he reminds a lot of Gilberto and Arteta who used to be unsung heroes.
Would be a big upgrade on Elneny and Lokonga.

That really isnā€™t a bad shout. Only downside is that heā€™s another leftie (I think) but that shouldnā€™t be a deal breaker.

Right-footed.

Get him in!