Tottenham Vs Arsenal (PL)

He’s just being his usual contrarian self.

2 Likes

Yeah sorry, didn’t mean to be so brutal in my initial comment. Was still raging from the result.

I hope you’re right. If we miss out by a couple points or by GD at the end of the season, I for one will look at this game in isolation. We defo dropped 2 points today.

Hate casual penalties why can’t you not just fucking lace it in the top corner auba whhhhy :sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Look you can blame the officials all you want, its kinda moot when we got a pen ourselves in extra time to win it all.

1 Like

It was offside to begin with though, so the foul shouldn’t have been allowed to matter.

The strikers didn’t finish at the crucial moments today.

I know it’s probably considered an unsophisticated, caveman English perspective, but if you’re taking a penalty youve got to put your fucking foot through it. If there’s power behind the ball your chances of scoring even if the keeper goes the right way are so much higher.

Auba pussied out.

4 Likes

Not felt this gutted about a penalty since Arsenal vs Liverpool in 2011.

:sob:

1 Like

Look you can blame our strikers all you want, it’s kinda moot if the officials DO THEIR FUCKING JOB.

9 Likes

Fuck off Ferdinand you utter cunt, fucking deck him Keown

2 Likes

Some of these modern players love a cocky penalty. Fucking bit him on the arse today. Kane never does that. He’s no nonsense when scum get a penalty its a goal before he’s hit it

3 Likes

Consider the fucking FA did not suspend Kane for the headbutt, the ref is pretty okay by this standard… At spuds home.

1 Like

I’ve switched off him and Jenas were triggering me to boot my TV :rofl:

He didn’t look confident walking up to it.

1 Like

Just like Lineker’s style.

Honestly feel like throwing my phone against a wall. So fucking close to an incredible double over Spurs. :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Leno, Papa, Kosc & Nacho deserved that clean sheet. Gutted for them.

Alas, still the only side in the league not to get an away clean sheet.

3 Likes

Footballers today are so cocky and arrogant because they make so much money and have so many people blowing smoke up their arse that they fuck about like this.

Imagine Adams taking that, fucking hell.

1 Like

Truth is VAR would have given us the game. We have been undone by the old ref system. But that’s the system we’ve got until next season and against Man U we might be happy we have it.

4 Likes

@Mysty surely the feeling of that post being liked is gone now lol

Dirty Sky Sports.