Tottenham Vs Arsenal (PL)

Being serious, that was a fucking shit penalty by Auba. really pissed off with our strikers today.

Miss merchants.

But if we’re being reasonable, they’re allowed a bad game every so often.

The defence has to be there to carry them if and when they do. And that’s where again we fail as a club every time.

And it’s the usual suspect. I can’t even say the cunts name I’m so pissed off at him.

He looked decent at RB though, and if we are to play him to increase his value for a transfer, then play him there. The chances of him making an error that badly costs us is smaller, but as you can see his stupidity knows know bounds and he beat the odds today.

But I never want to see him play CB again.

1 Like

Fucking Saturday ruined :sob: fuck off that should have been three losses :sob:

1 Like

Yep, he managed to miss another two. :eyes: Maybe next year eh :confused:

1 Like

This is why we need to sell the garbage in the squad, Monreal, Kos, Sokratis was all good today, a non-stupid player at RB and that’s a clean sheet easily, Spurs weren’t doing anything.

As @sevchenko would say “GUT THE SQUAD”

2 Likes

The fact they ended up holding the 4 point gap at the end of the game, we’ll regret at seasons end sadly.

This cracked me up

It’s lazy to blame the ref considering we got softish pen towards the end, we had 3 clear cut chances to add a 2nd and 3rd goals.

Our striker sare allowed to be criticised for their lack of contribution in a massive game, regardless of what they’ve done throughout the season

1 Like

I totally disagree, Kane is probably top five in the world at penalties.

Auba doesn’t even scratch top ten, awarding us both penalties doesn’t make it right. Then there’s the fact there was clear encroachment for Aubas pen that allowed Vertonghen to make the block.

Disgraceful performance by the refs today and it cost us.

3 Likes

I truly believe that if they didn’t get that pen we would have won the game.

4 Likes

They are on the rope. Can only see them collapsing from here.

1 Like

Agenda driven post.

Fact is that if the officials do their jobs properly we dont lose. We shouldnt be punished for our strikers missing chances by the officials’ decisions, thats the fact of the matter.

5 Likes

That was their only goal. That is the game of football. We win 1-0 otherwise. Pretty simple.

1 Like

Stop with the excuses. Auba’s pen record 5/4 before today.

He came up short in the big moment, just admit it. The game was in our hands but are our strikers bottled it. That simple

1 Like

Saved a bit of money there. Look after the pennies…

Can’t listen to that cunt Jenas any more it was a great defensive block because he was encroaching you fucking idiot

2 Likes

Now have played at this level let’s keep it up and keep top four

What is that nonsense about spuds playing beauti football? Its just hoof after hoof to kane and llorente!

It’s not excuse.

We would have won if not for the award of a non-penalty.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Fantastic performance, ruined by bad reffing, Mustafi (that guy has cost us points) and Auba’s awful peno (love the guy but that was a disgrace of a peno, just belt the damn thing). Emery’s tactics were spot on, Sokratis was immense at the back, my MOTM. Miki, Ramsey and Iwobi were battlers and did great. But if I don’t see Mustafi in a Arsenal shirt I be happy. Leno’s save in the first half was immense.

I can’t complain at that performance, they wore the short with pride and were the better side. Let down by a bad linesman, Auba’s shocking peno and Mustafi just been Mustafi.

1 Like