Tony Adams

2 Likes

How many Testimonials did he have? :joy:

4 Likes
1 Like

Lovely to see him on Sky Sports today.

Hard to understand why he didn’t get a lot more England caps. Was an amazing player and leader although perhaps the donkey nickname made him seem unfashionable with the England managers.

1 Like

Are we talking early 90s?

I know he was a staple of the side under Deep Pockets Venables and Hoddle but I was always sure he was a shoe-in in Graham Taylor’s line-ups, too…

Tony Adams just said he thinks ESR will be better than Saka and I feel vindicated.

I love how Tony Adams keeps unitentionally talking over Souness.

Mood

5 Likes

Anyone listening to his post game, sensationally enjoyable

Shame they have to add Souness to be a miserable cunt, someone needs to put that cunt in a fold

Jesus poor Adams looks completely exhausted listening to Souness, have to turn it off myself, this shit is why post game and highlights not longer have a place in the game for most fans. Fucking nihilistic twat won’t stop going on about shit no one cares about, even the main host looks like he just wants to go home.

1 Like

You’re right on this. He’s doing exactly what Keane does. Pissing on our parade.

Such a lazy cunt pundit. I’m not even being biased on Adams here but he’s a breath of fresh air on that panel. Not media-savvy, not of generic opinion.

Souness should be put out to pasture

1 Like

Sourness is just a bad tempered wife beater by the looks of it.

Aggressive and nasty piece of work.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with this phrase, what does it mean to put someone “in a fold”?

I was just being mean about Souness. A fold over here is like an assisted living facility where there’s staff and people who look out for each other.

It’s not like a care home it’s like a block of apartments for older people or a small village

2 Likes
2 Likes

Adams and Graham to Xhaka and Arteta.
Strength and success to weakness and failure.

2 Likes
1 Like