Tomas Rosicky

Yeah. He got injured somewhere at the first part of 2007/08, never featured at all in 2008/09, played a bit in the two next seasons, mostly a passenger… and then somehow ressurected at the finish of 2011/12 and had probably his best period at that time.
Was a decent squad player from that point on.

Just randomly bumped into this clip.

He was an absolute elite potential, already at Dortmund super highly rated. Can’t even describe how frustrated I was in his first few years when has constantly injured, every few weeks, while has always showing his class when he was on the pitch.
Imagine the guy was unjury free, could’ve had David Silva’s career. He was absolutely incredible in tight spaces. In todays football he would be worth billions lol. Would be protected more too. The game wasn’t cut out for small, fragile players like him at the time.

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/4949Undefeted/status/1743425647069007982?t=9BwqfM561J9drADTtFiO7A&s=19

3 Likes

Think Rosicky’s first goal in particular was much better.

Such a scruffy Henry goal lol.

1 Like

Anyone else getting some Modric vibes watching this? I remember being linked to Modric prior to his Spurs move and thinking what would we do with the poor guy? We have Rosicky.

What a talent he was and what a career he would have made if he wasn’t made of glass.

1 Like

Modric gives me Rosicky vibes. It’s not the other way around :grinning:

4 Likes