Thomas Partey (5)

Jurgen, is that you?

2 Likes

10 million Portuguese say the same, just got back from a bar with about half of them rammed in there

1 Like

Bail formally extended until early January.

1 Like

:tada: :tada:

Bail extended sounds like a good thing but presumably that means the police want more time to investigate evidence / build a case against him.

It will only really be partey time when the case is dropped altogether. Weirdly, it hasnā€™t affected his performances which have been as consistent and excellent as any time in his Arsenal career.

Hopefully itā€™s the case that they need more time because the evidence is weak and not true.

Wouldā€™ve thought theyā€™d have charged him by now if they had anything compelling but never know, could be simply waiting on information they couldnā€™t get by the original date.

I would be pretty surprised if the accusation brought by the woman who eventually took to Twitter led to any charges. But we donā€™t know much at all about the other accuser except that the alleged incident happened in Spain last June. I can see it taking a long time to gather all the evidence you might want regarding an alleged assault that took place in another country. There have to be all sorts of legal jurisdictional issues, can they track down and interview workers from that hotel who might have some knowledge, etc.

Partey unscathed. :pinched_fingers:

20 Likes

This is fantastic news. Not sure heā€™ll be thrilled at the moment but bodes great for our second half.

4 Likes

I am not that naĆÆve.

Iā€™ll believe it when he shits on Declan Rice on the 26th, until then anything can happen. He should probably sit inside with a helmet on til then tbh.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Goal of the Year in the NLD

(Video in tweet)

Mine was easily the 3rd one against Spurs this season. Such a well worked attack and the vibes in the stadium were amazing.

I get palpitations every time that this topic is near the top of the page!

Great that heā€™s added goals to his game this season.

High level footballer, again you could see we lost substantial grip on the contest when he was substituted.

6 Likes

You really canā€™t compare Partey to Mr Average El Niny

They way we are moving atm we could still win the League even with Partey playing for Prison FC. I trust Pyramid God.

You Pyramid God offers nothing on both attacking and defending sides.
He is a Pyramid statue in the midfield

I think you should show a little respect for our LONGEST serving player at the club.

Never moans, never cries. Always gives 100%. His life is 50% Allah and 50% Arsenal.

7 Likes

Absolutely love him and genuinely think heā€™s as good as any holding midfielder in Europe. Heā€™s like a one man machine sitting on front of the defence and his calmness and composure on the ball is the stuff you just wonā€™t find in too many DMs.

3 Likes