Thomas Partey (5)

Lorik Cana was the dream signing

We missed out on Loic Remy.

He had like five 20 attributes for mental in FM. I really wanted him at Arsenal

I was so high on that signing. Went to Sunderland to pair with Catermole in midfield right?

1 Like

He was fantastic for Ghana. Now please stay fit brother. We need you for the title charge.

5 Likes

Fuck it, I’m glad Ghana lost

3 Likes

Just checked the app and he didn’t come off injured :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

The Uruguayans will fuck him up in the last match. I have no hope for him.

lol made me think of this old classic

2 Likes

Man, did you see Fede today? Fucking psycho.
If things are open in the last match Uruguay v Ghana could be some match for the neutrals. Can see a red or two.

Fede has perma psycho status. Also just too much energy in general :smile: Must be great to have a guy like him in the squad when push comes to shove.

1 Like

A line from the movie ‘The Commitments’ comes to mind.
“He’s a fucking savage.”
“Yeah, but he’s OUR fucking savage.” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Uruguayans seem to have this mad, win at all costs mentality particularly when playing for their NT. Disproportionate number of psycho bastards in their team

12 Likes

What a tackle :arteta: didn’t see that one coming

Don’t bump this thread even to compliment him

4 Likes

Seemed to be walking alot, at first I thought he may have been injured, but seemed lacklustre in getting back into position or marking and challenging.

2 Likes

Yeah didn’t think he was anything special yesterday.

3 Likes

Really hopes he careful against Uruguay.
As we’ve seen from Uruguay so far they have barely any interest in actually playing football.

The kicks started from the first 5 mins today.

Hazard said it the other day and I think it’s a good advice. You don’t want any fouls or injuries, just don’t hold onto the ball.

Partey has a tendency of doing that. I’m genuinely scared for him.

4 Likes

It’s their culture isn’t it?

1 Like

Garra Charrua

I can’t blame them for it. What they’re doing as a nation with 3 million people and producing so many good talents is still astounding. Hats off from me.

3 Likes