Thomas Partey (5)

Technically posting on here in work time is the same, just not for thousands.

3 Likes

Nah youā€™re fine. You donā€™t get much wrong. But I can name some on here who doā€¦.

Thank you Trion! I deserve credit here. Though this is also partly how I got my name, I do get annoyed when people donā€™t play games properly or when they donā€™t know easy answers

1 Like

Wait so it isnā€™t a derivative of Pheobe from Friends?
Is it a derivative of Pub quizzer?

My friends called me Monica because I like things to be exact. When I play a game I follow the rules exactly. So it was always ā€œok Monicaā€. But then as I got older and went to uni, other people I met said I was scatty and weird. Like Phoebe: So I combined them both.

Strangely, watching Friends I always wanted to be Rachel because she was the hot one with nice hair. But clearly not. Though now we all know she is boring and Chandler is king.

And Pheobe is sexy

Monica was well fit in the first few seasons.

1 Like

13 posts since I last checked the Partey thread in quick timeā€¦itā€™s about absolute nonsense but at least itā€™s not about him getting charged.

Or being injured.

Was worried.

1 Like

Her personality was better then too

Absolutely. Her and Ross had awful character development, both turned into caricatures of the more rounded characters they once were. Happens in plenty of other comedies though too, to be fair, so not kncking Friends specifically.

Joey was the worst for me. Obviously he was never the smartest. But they turned him into a proper thicko

That specific phenomenon is called ā€œFlanderisationā€ haha

1 Like

Am surprised the thread title hasnā€™t changed to ā€œThomas Partey (5) and Friendsā€

So Iā€™m not the only 1 who thinks heā€™s injured everytime I see a post in this thread :joy:

1 Like

Either that or the other thing.

1 Like

Iā€™m absolutely bumping this thread at random times during the world cup for no reason

1 Like

Itā€™s such a revelation to have somebody like him in front of the defence after having, basically, 15 years of shite.

9 Likes

Absolute boss.

It was so bad our fanbase begged Wengs to wign Schneiderlin and Mvilla

2 Likes

Or Fellaini :partey:

2 Likes