Thomas Partey (5)

You know what’s worse than him potentially tweeting that about Partey? Him learning that it wasn’t actually the case and just deleting his update without clarifying the situation.

1 Like

Fuck.

Ohhh dear

We’ve probably seen the last of Partey in an arsenal shirt. I don’t see how someone can play with three rape charges against them.

It’s an allegation. Kobe played an entire season with a rape allegation hanging over his head. Was flying back and forth between games to Colorado for the court cases, and was on unreal form too. This isnt the end of the world. Hope he’s innocent.

2 Likes

Ohhh fuck. He’s done.

Oh well 3 allegations thats a different story hadnt seen that yet.

Yep he’s finished.

3 allegations is a different ball game.

What a cluster fuck.

What a fucking clown Partey is.

Joking around about not needing to have girlfriends, converting to Islam to marry his wife all the while committing sexual assaults etc.

What a fucking cluster fuck. FUCK.

We have to remember at this stage that it is just an allegation so he hasn’t actually done anything until we’ve got all the information

1 Like

Can we have confirmation before he’s being tarred as an alleged rapist?

3 Likes

Yep he is finished, multiple allegations ends it.

What an overall terrible signing though. Injuries galore and overall poor displays with glimpes of quality only to get jailed. Hopefully there is some sort of clause in his contract to stop the wages and stuff.

Dont get it. He just got married and converted to Islam. What the fuck is he doing? Seemed like quite a likeable guy around the dressing room too.

Wheatley is a proper :clown_face:

I’m surprised OA is legally allowed to let members talk about this tbh

I mean how many people actually turn out to be innocent with not two but three allegations?

Innocent until proven guilty but this is not looking good at all.

My god what a fuckup by Wheatley.

This is bad.

1 Like

It’s just hard to know what really has happened at the moment. We don’t know any of the circumstances, allegations of the rapes and we don’t even know if this alleged re-arrest for multiple additional allegations is even true

Edit: Just seen the re-arrest has been confirmed by BBC ffs

1 Like

What’s this got to do with anything?

2 Likes

He did it to marry his girlfriend which is even more embarrassing.