Thierry Henry

That’s an excellent article which should shed some light on their failings.

4 Likes

Monaco are such a weird club, went from a money club to a hipster club in the space of like 5 years.

6 Likes

I rate Jardim and he was in my top 5 managers to join Arsenal, I stand by that opinion as even Klopp had Dortmund languishing at this stage of his last season in Germany and look what he’s doing at Liverpool.

Winning nothing? :yawn:

5 Likes

Develop young talent? You can’t stay up with them.

Yeah we can all go on about that, but he’s taken them from where we are now to a CL final in under 3 years, if Emery gets us to a CL final by the 20/21 season I won’t be complaining.

2 Likes

1 Like

Good luck Titi!

1 Like

Smash it sexy beast

1 Like

Good luck :crown:

2 Likes

Definitely a step up in terms of responsibility for him. I still would’ve liked to see him there with old W next to him. Anyway, I hope he smashes it, spends a few years becoming an absolute beast and then comes back to us :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Getting sacked before the end of the season. He’s not cut out to be a manager I feel.

Wish him luck…should be interesting to see how he gets on

Best of luck King.

Anyone else done this?

1 Like

The fairytale everybody wants is for Thierry to come back to Arsenal some day and be a great manager, but that sort of shit rarely happens.

Looks like a tough gig at Monaco, let’s see what he’s made out of.

1 Like

I wonder how much of his appointment is down to ability and how much is down to name recognition. Either good luck to him hope he does well and become a great manager

1 Like

No

8 Likes

no we have lives