Thierry Henry

Yes, Didier Drogba, the guy who only broke the 20 goal mark in the league twice in his career, this man is clearly much better than all other PL forwards. Thierry Who? Aguero? Rooney? Cristia-no, he isn’t better than Drogba either.

2 Likes

That and Hazard only played 28 games with Drogba, that too second stint Drogba

2 Likes

That’s much more convincing than my post lol, I had no idea theyd played so few games together, I didnt even consider that. No matter how great they may have been together, if it was only for 28 games, they’re not in the conversation imo.

1 Like

Surely you’d go for Lampard + Drogba who had the assisting record until Son+Kane came along lol

Fucking twitter retards

1 Like

Electrifying

2 Likes

Add another reason for Thierry being a prick.
His answer to “Name one team you wish you played for but didn’t” was “Liverpool”.

Micah unsurprisingly saying Arsenal. Think it’s getting a bit obvious he has a soft spot for us.

Anyway, totally hypothetical here but I’m starting to wonder if Thierry would have pulled an RVP, Cesc or Nasri by joining a domestic rival if he was in their position.

Moral of the story, don’t get too attached to players.

Henry always said Liverpool was his 2nd favourite team after arsenal.

It’s not really news.

4 Likes

He did?

Edit:.Found this from 14 years ago.

Is this what you were referencing?

Another? What are the other reasons?

Thierry Henry calling out how shit our manager is and was right we didn’t make top 4. Thierry the King stays undefeated.

2 Likes

Yea, good idea, let’s find and make up ways to shit on one of the best and most loved players to ever wear our shirt.

10 Likes

@sevchenko already has us more than covered on that front :henry2:

1 Like

He has already given us reasons to shit on him. He keeps on giving us ones still.
If he wasn’t who he was I would have been far more insulting.

Henry can say or do what he likes as a free man.

Doesn’t change his hero status to me. :crown::crown::crown:

1 Like

Loved the player, prefer to not listen what says as pundit / man. Not the first time he annoyed me with his quotes. I’m with @GC-Maniac when said Henry would have switched from Arsenal to an EPL rival if he had the chance to do that.

2 Likes

But he didn’t, and that’s what counts, surely? And speaking of chances, given that Ashley Cole did it just a summer before, he could have joined a rival PL club if he wanted to.

(Sorry, that message reads as aggressive on read-back lol. Wasn’t intended that way)

3 Likes

He did have the chance. Abramovich bid 40 million for him during the unbeaten season.

7 Likes

Yep. I was just gonna say we actually rejected a bid from Chelsea for him and both Wenger and Dein came out and said that he’s not for sale

6 Likes

Still though. It’s now nearly 20 years later and he said he likes Liverpool a bit so fuck him etc

3 Likes