Thierry Henry

This guy… :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Thierry you would be of more use than him right now and you have been retired 7 yrs

Nah, I can’t be having that said about Thierry fucking Henry.

Shame on you, sir.

10 Likes

It is astounding how a player of Thierry’s calibre has so many shit takes about football over the years.

1 Like

Not unique in them situations tbf. Plenty are.

1 Like

True.

Come on Thierry this ain’t it. Auba is terrible and he should know that

What a horrible take lol, people are starting to wake up to this clown and his agenda

He won’t talk down about certain players so they can keep feeding him crumbs of info on the coach and training.

Cesc’s temper :joy:

6 Likes

the Gunners looked pregnant with purpose

Is this a common turn of phrase?! Lol

6 Likes
2 Likes

I was at the Leeds game, only Arsenal vs Leeds game I’ll ever Likley see with him (he’s a Leeds fan) and I forever remember Henry’s magic, one of the few times the Emirates was electric!

2 Likes

When he runs over and hugs Arsène :sob:

4 Likes

I can still hear the classic commentary by Jon Champion

“Henry. Chance. Goal!” Summed up Thierry’s Arsenal career

1 Like

“He may be cast in bronze…”

6 Likes

@sevchenko apologise right now for ever calling this man a slimeball.

4 Likes

He also scored against Blackburn but it was later ruled an og. As I was there and I think I may have only seen one other Henry goal in person I refuse to recognise it as anything other than an Henry goal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

He got a late winner at Sunderland didn’t he also in that loan spell ? Have a memory of us going behind, Ramsey equalising and Henry getting a late dinner from an Arshavin cross.

2 Likes

He did. Having read the tweet again I think they mean that goal against Leeds was “Classic Henry” but the others weren’t.

1 Like