Thierry Henry

9 Likes

EDIT: Coming to a stadium near you

3 Likes

Cherry Henry

8 Likes

Thierry and Jack :fire:

3 Likes

Henry has an air of arrogance about him that probably would have made him a better coach 15 or 20 years ago. Players are too sensitive and require more nurturing these days for his direct style to work.

7 Likes

Hopefully Monaco was a humbling experience for him (If he learnt anything from it). I really want him to succeed.

5 Likes

Hasn’t Wenger been criticized for his soft style not working with this generation?

My favourite Henry goal. Literally left Galaticos on the floor in his wake

2 Likes

Then you get players that aren’t that sensitive and when they listen they’ll become an absolute unit.

2 Likes

People who have played professionally or to a decent level?
Does such mid game coaching really help?

The Mirror claim Bournemouth believe they have convinced Thierry Henry to become their new manager

Very odd appointment if it happens. Don’t think it would suit either party tbh

Bournemoth should be sounding out Lampard or Howe. Howe should have been given a chance when the side was relegated

Assumptions obviously, but I don’t think Lampard would step a level down to manage in the championship again. Seems a non-starter.

Take away his Chelsea stint (which he mainly got on name alone) then you have a championship coach basically. I agree he may not see it like that but I see him landing at a yoyo club in his next job

1 Like
2 Likes

I want it to happen but also don’t want it to happen.

The prospect of them going on a bad run under Thierry and him being called a useless cunt on Twitter by “DaveCHERRIES4EVA” saddens me

9 Likes

Why does he have to be called Dave?

3 Likes

Come on Bournemouth14, my new favourite Championship club.

1 Like

Don’t know if any one posted this, Henry at the Bernabau

6 Likes

We have to win the CL for that goal to be beaten as our most iconic CL goal

1 Like

Funny, but I always think of the Arshavin goal against Barca as our iconic CL goal…

1 Like