Thierry Henry

Bet every rival fans is triggered right now

and obviously they mean who played the best in the PL. Not who is the best overseas player who played in the PL, since that is clearly not Henry.

Even Arsenal fans wonā€™t agree on this.

Iā€™d say itā€™s Bergkamp, as would a many others

3 Likes

Yes. We had a Bergkamp v Henry debate on here a while back. Iā€™m also in the Bergkamp kampā€¦ There was a lot of disagreement :hear_no_evil:

4 Likes

I just like Bergkamp more. Than any other player. Ever.

4 Likes

I donā€™t think thereā€™s anything wrong if people say Henry was better than Bergkamp, I think it mostly comes down to on preference. I honestly canā€™t split either of them apart, both meant a lot to me growing up. I loved Dennisā€™ psychic ability to pick out a player from nothing, his technique and control was outstanding. But I also loved Henryā€™s sheer pace and scoring any kind of goal, as well as his tenacity.

Iā€™m just glad I was around to see both in their absolute primes.

2 Likes

You were also around to see Cliff Bastin in his prime :smile:

5 Likes

Certainly the best person born on the 14th March Iā€™d say as well :cristo:

https://twitter.com/VictorDieguezZ/status/1117201739487354880

:arteta:

13 Likes

Now that was cocky :henry2:

1 Like

The way he just casually skipped past players lol.

Sounds silly but itā€™s kinda easy to forget just how good he wasā€¦

5 Likes

That season was fucking brilliant, remember it like yesterday!

4 Likes

Just wow

lel

BALD FRAUD

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

A great player but he did have a very poor record in cup finals and he was often criticised for bottling big games. Thatā€™s my only real criticism of him.

A legend, an Arsenal and football great - but certainly didnā€™t have the best of records in the big fixtures.

3 Likes

Never trust bald men.

1 Like

Bigging up Drogba by saying he dragged Chavski to the win. Iā€™ve never seen a team with more luck on their side than Chelsea in that CL run.

(Bottling Barca and Bayern cunts. :face_vomiting: )

6 Likes