Theo Walcott

Creep

Jesus Christ guys. I thought girls could be bitchy. This is a whole new level. And itā€™s not a good look for the forum. Not pleasant at all. Someone @ me when itā€™s not a playground any more.

6 Likes

@Phoebica Iā€™ll PM you instead

2 Likes

Ffs donā€™t bring playgrounds into it.

2 Likes

Weā€™d need to take the register first

1 Like

Can someone change my title to ā€˜Creepy Uncle Big Wengā€™ please? Kinda jealous of all of the special titles and I donā€™t have one :grin::+1:

1 Like

What on Earth is happening here?? I thought something happened to Theo when I saw 90+ unread messages :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grimacing:

1 Like

Iwobi+Walcott+Sigurrdsson = 100m :crazy_face:

For fucks sake! Are you all grownups? Iā€™ve listened to more mature mouthing between my 8 and 3 year old! :man_facepalming:t3:
PM each other and start a MDC with only the specific users involved and sort this shit out! I dare say I speak for more users then myself when I say WE ARE FED UP AND DONT WANT TO LISTEN TO THIS CRAP!

Start acting your age.

7 Likes

Yeah come on lads gotta ten hour shift tonight and a fully charged phone. Need some decent distractions here.

Fair play, and duly noted.

2 Likes

I actually love this, please continue guys it makes for great reading.

1 Like

Canā€™t believe weā€™ve had 100+ posts about an average player that left us 3 seasons ago, you utter losers

4 Likes

To be fair it doesnā€™t look to me like many of the posts were about Theo.

Who was pretty good for us in his day, for the record.

1 Like

Had a bit of a scare after seeing 100+ posts in this thread and thinking if weā€™d signed him back :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Statistical analysis shows heā€™s actually a better player than Kevin De Bruyne, to be fair.

Shame he was forced out of the club before his time like RvP.

2 Likes

Nobody said he was better just that heā€™s underappreciated for the type of return he was giving us as a 24 year old in his prime. Monster stuff that only KDB has been able to replicate. I did say that his production from that year is better which is astounding, and a fact. I think most Arsenal fans would bite ur hand off if u told them we are gonna sign a player for next year whoā€™s gonna give us 21 goals and 16 assists, most ppl would think weā€™d be signing Messi or something for a return like that :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Would start for Man United

Anyone for Theo on a free? :ozil:

Everton expect Theo Walcott to leave before the deadline with interest coming from a host of clubs including boyhood team Southampton, as well as Crystal Palace, Burnley and Fulham. The 31-year-old is Evertonā€™s highest-paid player and has a year left on his contract but he does not figure in Ancelottiā€™s plans and wants to be playing regular football. He is available to exit for little or no fee and the question will be whether suitors are prepared to meet the wingerā€™s salary expectations.

From Ornsteinā€™s article.

1 Like