Theo Walcott

Oh you’re back again.

I thought I told you to jog on.

Wait is that the accusation? SRCJJ is creepy?

Well his white knight, old man attitude should make it obvious…is there proof?

Lmao he accused me of being a creep towards another user which has never happened in my entire history of this forum. I don’t even have a single private conversation with any female user of this forum except the one time I messaged Phoebica to apologise to her for an outburst.

So yes, it did irritate me when someone decided to throw a baseless accusation and then refuse to back it up even though I’ve called him to do it a hundred times.

Thank you @JakeyBoy

That wasn’t so hard, was it?

He probably got his hand slapped by the police chief mod, no investigation tho im sure they’ll handle it internally. Administrative leave or something :joy::joy:

1 Like

You’re all a bunch of pros :rofl::rofl::skull:

2 Likes

You actually started the initial conflict by calling him a creep without any obvious justification. I don’t think you had any basis to insult him, especially when he wasn’t even talking to you.

@JakeyBoy didn’t take any issue with that. Yet sided in the aftermath. It’s a clear case of mods closing ranks.

2 Likes

For the sake of clarity, who do you imagine this is?

If the answer is Bl1nk then you’d be right about him being primus inter pares.

It’s not a surprise that you’ve arrived to interject in a conversation that had nothing to do with you in order to add fuel to the fire.

That’s your MO. But then again, you call it “your fix”.

At the end of the day I’m not going to defend myself against that old perverts accusation again. Because unlike that creepy man who’s sends private messages to every single female user of the forum, I’m not a creep and never have been. Not in this life or the next.

And he can throw that accusation all he wants because the truth towards him hurts. So that pervert can keep up his facade all he wants but I’m so bored of it all now.

I’ve got plenty of justification for calling him a creep. But I’ll protect other users so I won’t expand upon it. That’s how it goes, right?

If @SRCJJ claimed to have proof of something about another forum user but then backed down when his bluff was called, I’d lose all respect for him too, believe that.

Its why I want Dave to substantiate his claims, as OA’s chief snowflake I would have to immediately terminate my online friendship with anyone who has contravened the laws of #metoo

As long as I can put a monickor next to your username. Can I suggest ‘child genital mutiliation advocate’. Something you’ve agreed your a fan of.

1 Like

Apart from Phoebs, who are the other female users on here?

Yeah and the strange part was the massive overreaction to being a called a creep when Dave basically just returned the favor…I found that strange to say the least :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Maybe me and you are much more a like than we realise… Because thats literally all you do too. As noted previously in the argument with ACM.

Cute really isnt it

Maybe when i take selfies ill start posing like a 12 year old traveller kid and we can become whole

1 Like

You call everyone a creep. You called ACM a creep when he wanted to smack you in person

No I call you and ACM creeps. You for extremely obvious reasons and ACM for his own reasons and some of the outrageously misogynistic/controversial things he’s said.

But yeah if that’s everyone old man then that’s everyone.

jaysus who woulda thought me saying ■■■ and using an abundance of emojis would expose the disgusting underbelly of the OA moderator world?? :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

So wait, let me get this right. I private message one female user on here and suddenly I’m a creep?

ACM challenges you to a fight and he’s a creep?

You’re a joke, fella :joy:

I’ll fight all of you fuckers!

2 Likes