The weather

So Melbourne today 34 degrees, then massive storm and wind for an hour… now sun out again.

It’s like the Antarctica here.

And here I sit in the Canadian prairie on a sunny morning at +1 and a skiff of snow on the ground. Well, we call 4” a skiff here.

1 Like

Fucking ouch

1 Like

Holy shit, poor cunt could have been sliced in half. Not that he exactly got off lightly

.:joy:

4 Likes

Lovely morning here. This is what -27 looks like.

11 Likes

Yeah fuck that. It’s 10 degrees today and I’m still cold.

1 Like

your parasol looks like a massive unhappy dildo :henry2:

1 Like

Know what’s on your mind tonight

1 Like

it’s the whiskey mate…its messes with my head!!

2 Likes

Hey Phoebs, here’s a nice read for your edification. Hope it’ll give a bit of perspective on your balmy +10 temps.

Be warm. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Warmerst NYE on record in Scotland.

globalwarming.jpeg

1 Like

Global warming is a great thing in your part of the world.

1 Like

Must be the warmest December on record surely, there’s been about 3 days where its been normal December cold and the rest have easily been above 9°c.

2 Likes

15 degrees today has been quite pleasant. I fucking hate the cold weather.

1 Like

I just went to turn the heating down because it’s so warm and it wasn’t on.

2 Likes

Hoping Jan will be colder and we get some snow like we did last year. I’m a fan of all four seasons, hate when summer is rainy and winter is warm.

2 Likes

I hate when winter is 5 months long. I’m like a fish in water around the equator, but agree, would be nice with like a month of winter each year. I need two homes. That’d perfect. also fall looks beautiful for like a week lol

1 Like

It’s been nice and warm last two days in London, hasn’t felt like December.

Before that it’s been chucking with rain in the last week, which is annoying because I would rather the rain be snow (which it may have been if it was much colder).

I don’t particularly like the cold but if its snow and I have my snuggly hat and gloves on, then it’s all good. Otherwise be warm and sunny. But not rain, wet weather is irritating and a mood-ruiner. Fiddling with umbrellas and that, ain’t the one.

2 Likes