The weather

This is a welcome bit of heat but it’s really come too late. It’s fucking September I’ve been getting myself ready for the upcoming winter depression for the last couple weeks so let’s just get it over and done with.

1 Like

This is what it used to be like in Northern Ireland, you’d get a week or two of sunshine in September after a miserable grey summer and it honestly felt like a fuck you from the climate. Genuinely made the Seasonal Affective Disorder worse.

It’s a lovely encore when you’ve had a relatively decent summer but honestly I’d rather just live in a place that had 4-5 months of sunny weather, can’t stand the greyscale misery.

3 Likes

Yep. I’m trying to move to the Middle East for the winter if work approve me working from home permanently. Can’t be dealing with the rain and ice cold

2 Likes

Whereas I am planning on retiring in Finland :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s lovely out.

1 Like

16 degrees outside and its the 16th of October is fucking wild haha.

19th but yea. Muggy as fuck.

1 Like

Well oops :eyes: accidental alliteration

Harsh to call Cal muggy as fuck just cos he got the date wrong by three days

7 Likes

Glad it’s stopped snowing

2 Likes

You lucky bastard, it’s 2 degrees here and still nothing. Can’t beat snowfall during this time of year, adds that cherry to that awesome cake which is Xmas!

1 Like

Fucks with my running so snow can fuck off :slight_smile:

1 Like

I always knew you was a heathen, @Electrifying to for liking that.

Hope that it snows heavy in Scotland and Ireland now.

2 Likes

Noooo!

I got plans tomorrow, the snow can fuck off for now.

It is forecast for snow tomorrow

1 Like

Haha I love the snow just not scraping it off the car at 7 in the morning then dealing with icy roads. Think it dropped to -5 last night in teesside.

2 Likes

:joy: about mostly sunny, feels like your piss would freeze outside, still let’s hope the app ain’t chatting shit and we get some snow.

Update: Started snowing here, fingers crossed it continues through the night.

Will be a lot of fun with the little one tomorrow :muscle:t4:

2 Likes

Time to get the bin liners out an find a hill to race down.

1 Like

@BizzySignal so yeah mate this has just come out off know where

This is about 20mins of snow

4 Likes

Fuck me Lis where you at mate? :joy:

Middlesbrough mate. Stuck at work. Was fun driving a van couldn’t see anything :rofl:

1 Like